Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random
Life means nothing to me. Life is agf,life is Lax(rip him tho). Life is a life a can of pee's except I can never open it. Sometimes when i'm going so fast trying to leave my house I knock my head on the door. I hit it so hard it makes me do a 1440 spin until I hit the ground. If anyone ever plays Agma on the Na part you may know the hottest gurl there by the name of Sarah. Sometimes you just cant get enough and shes really good.  Heart Heart Heart This is not as random as I wanted so um Galactic Space Penis(Sora this is allowed right?)
[Image: Nick_Sarah_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nivkerino's post:
  • QueenHeather
You are something else...
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
You're crazy...
(07-20-2017, 11:04 PM)Nivkerino Wrote: Life means nothing to me. Life is agf,life is Lax(rip him tho). Life is a life a can of pee's except I can never open it. Sometimes when i'm going so fast trying to leave my house I knock my head on the door. I hit it so hard it makes me do a 1440 spin until I hit the ground. If anyone ever plays Agma on the Na part you may know the hottest gurl there by the name of Sarah. Sometimes you just cant get enough and shes really good.  Heart Heart Heart This is not as random as I wanted so um Galactic Space Penis(Sora this is allowed right?)

What do you have, if not life?

Relax is not life, he's just alive. (lolll) You get to play with him, as long as he lets you, and you continue to care about life! Wink

So maybe you wanted some random post, but where I see randomness and chaos, it usually looks like something that needs to be organized and cleaned up to me! ~grrrin~

How about messaging me on Discord (I am [Hey yeah, how did this happen??!?!?] a Guest in your clan now, afterall! ~teeease!~), I'll give you some more random talk! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!