Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you?
Idk why i'm doing this but it's probably the fact I never post a thread unless I feel like it. I'm pretty much just wondering how all you fine people are doing today? HOW IS EVERYONE? I think that pretty much wraps that up.
[Image: Nick_Sarah_Sig.png]
(07-20-2017, 05:45 PM)Nivkerino Wrote: Idk why i'm doing this but it's probably the fact I never post a thread unless I feel like it. I'm pretty much just wondering how all you fine people are doing today? HOW IS EVERYONE? I think that pretty much wraps that up.

It's nice to see you post, and thanks for asking!

I have no complaints to make. (lol) It's the summer time, when shorts are king, and it's great to not have to carry a coat around all the tuinme.

The natural beuty arrayed around us, is on full display -- from the flowers, the various vegetation (for some reason, for example, I really enjoy willow trees...), to the various animals, includeing my fine furry cousin squirrels, all generally pretty happy, and I think the people that you run into are all just happoer in the summertime!

Then there's playing with your kids, and the look on their faces as they realize you're awake... (Okay, it's a bit weird for me, being nocturnal, but it's all good), and then once the sun is fully down, there's your friends on-line.

~looks around and beams broadly~

What could be better, right??

(There are some among us though, who might say they are okay, but are not being entirely forthright with us... so also, when you are happy, I think it's a good time to look around, seek out those whom you love and enjoy, and get to know them well enough to know... Everyone needs a few people to share with, when life's cr@p comes calling.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!