Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Quest Not Working
So today my Daily Quest was to eat 13 viruses.  The count was on the bottom of the screen so I know I didn't miss count.  When I got to 13 the count disappeared and the game played out like normal, but on exit I wasn't rewarded with the prize.  I checked the Daily Quest box to see if it'd registered... and it was still showing that I had to eat 13 viruses.  I'm not the best player in the world so I was pretty happy to complete the quest, but now I'm just feeling ripped off.  Does this happen often?  Do others have the same problem?  It's happened to me before but the quest has usually been easy enough to complete again but this was harder so I was kind of hoping the prize would be worth it.  To get nothing sucks big time.
And again... Eat 9 Player Cells. Did it. Got a green tick. No Prize? Poor form Agar... especially when you're advertising your birthday offer where you want us to complete quests !!!
Daily Quests do sometimes give players problems. You might have better luck completing Quests on a different platform (Android, Browser or iOS). I usually don’t have any problems getting my Quest rewards on mobile. Today I was able to complete the Daily Quest on mobile and won the special “Hungry” skin. You can always just buy one of the other “Birthday Special” skins. They all kind of look the same. The deal will run through the weekend.
If it's such a problem why don't they fix it? On mobile I suck more than usual but it gets worse. Every second quest or so requires you to play in Rush Mode... but I can never get in. I've watched the timer hit 30 minutes while a message displays an estimated wait time of 30 seconds. How can such a basic game have so many faults?
(07-20-2017, 03:48 PM)Screwy Wrote: So today my Daily Quest was to eat 13 viruses.  The count was on the bottom of the screen so I know I didn't miss count.  When I got to 13 the count disappeared and the game played out like normal, but on exit I wasn't rewarded with the prize.  I checked the Daily Quest box to see if it'd registered... and it was still showing that I had to eat 13 viruses.  I'm not the best player in the world so I was pretty happy to complete the quest, but now I'm just feeling ripped off.  Does this happen often?  Do others have the same problem?  It's happened to me before but the quest has usually been easy enough to complete again but this was harder so I was kind of hoping the prize would be worth it.  To get nothing sucks big time.

Sorry that ya got robbed! You could ask Miniclip to just give you your earned thing manually? I'm not sure if they'd do it or not... But can't hurt to try?

And if you do... let us know how it ends up? Im curious to see, myself...

For me though, I have learned that whether a 'Daily Quest' is possible or not, it never takes it into account of you're playing the 'Teams' variant (as I do), so I've pretty much come to just ignore those.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-21-2017, 06:18 AM)Screwy Wrote: If it's such a problem why don't they fix it?  On mobile I suck more than usual but it gets worse.  Every second quest or so requires you to play in Rush Mode... but I can never get in.  I've watched the timer hit 30 minutes while a message displays an estimated wait time of 30 seconds.  How can such a basic game have so many faults?

You’re not the first person to bring up some of these issues on this forum. That itself is an issue because not every one is having those problems.

Maybe it’s a regional issue or something. I play using Facebook on the NA servers. I usually don’t have problems getting into Rush Mode or getting my DQ rewards.

Fixing technical problems isn’t easy for anyone. Miniclip being in charge makes things even worst.
Squirrel - I was in regular classic mode but I doubt I'll be contacting Miniclip. Hardly worth it but I needed to vent somewhere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Screwy's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-22-2017, 03:03 AM)Screwy Wrote: Squirrel - I was in regular classic mode but I doubt I'll be contacting Miniclip.  Hardly worth it but I needed to vent somewhere.

Well, you came to the right place for venting!

Stay, and shake your fists at teamers with some of us. (Wait! Did you say if you teamed? lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-20-2017, 03:48 PM)Screwy Wrote: So today my Daily Quest was to eat 13 viruses.  The count was on the bottom of the screen so I know I didn't miss count.  When I got to 13 the count disappeared and the game played out like normal, but on exit I wasn't rewarded with the prize.  I checked the Daily Quest box to see if it'd registered... and it was still showing that I had to eat 13 viruses.  I'm not the best player in the world so I was pretty happy to complete the quest, but now I'm just feeling ripped off.  Does this happen often?  Do others have the same problem?  It's happened to me before but the quest has usually been easy enough to complete again but this was harder so I was kind of hoping the prize would be worth it.  To get nothing sucks big time.

That really sucks, I hate the virus eating quests. There's a good chance you would have won 30 coins  Undecided Not much comfort either way, it's the mass boosts that make it worth it for me. Sometimes the common positions give those up, so it seems random what they give away at any rate.

(07-22-2017, 02:26 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 06:18 AM)Screwy Wrote: If it's such a problem why don't they fix it?  On mobile I suck more than usual but it gets worse.  Every second quest or so requires you to play in Rush Mode... but I can never get in.  I've watched the timer hit 30 minutes while a message displays an estimated wait time of 30 seconds.  How can such a basic game have so many faults?

You’re not the first person to bring up some of these issues on this forum. That itself is an issue because not every one is having those problems.

Maybe it’s a regional issue or something. I play using Facebook on the NA servers. I usually don’t have problems getting into Rush Mode or getting my DQ rewards.

Fixing technical problems isn’t easy for anyone. Miniclip being in charge makes things even worst.

Have you found it overly laggy lately? I can barely play. Saturday morning was great, and then afterwards it's been super floaty. --And I still can't get into rush mode on my IPad, even after a force close/reinstalling the app.
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png