Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not a robot...
fyi Big Grin .... and a little off topic.

Is anyone else having issues with their mass?

I used to have a decent mass on start up but now my mass is gone. 

I can't even buy me any to save my mass.

This game has been quite wonky since the whole anti-robot movement, yes?   Undecided

(07-20-2017, 12:56 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: fyi Big Grin .... and a little off topic.

Is anyone else having issues with their mass?

I used to have a decent mass on start up but now my mass is gone. 

I can't even buy me any to save my mass.

This game has been quite wonky since the whole anti-robot movement, yes?   Undecided

It sounds like your machine has managed to lose how to log in to your agar acct? The options were FB and Google, I believe... If you dion't get the bonus mass from being better than lvl 1, it should be because your acct isn;t logging in anymore.

(Robot?! Do you mean it makes you do a Captcha? That is possible too, but once you log in properly, do the captcha, it should save it so that next time it will be autoomated, as usual.)

Hopefully that helps??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I am able to log in using Goooooogle, but my mass is still minimum when playing teams. My mass is fine with playing the fake FAA with teams. LOL!

Dunno what a Captcha is but I get asked a lot if I am a robot.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Meerkat's post:
  • WORMWOOD
Saying “I am not a robot...” is something a robot would say. Failing a CAPTCHA test would only confirm that you’re a robot!

Actually, some modern CAPTCHA tests are difficult for even humans to pass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAPTCHA
(07-21-2017, 12:04 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: I am able to log in using Goooooogle, but my mass is still minimum when playing teams. My mass is fine with playing the fake FAA with teams. LOL!

A Captcha may ask you to prove you're not a robot by identifying numbers/letters in a picture... Lately they need to be more sophisticaed, and I'll see it ask to identify all parts of a picture (it's divided intyo rectangles) that contain a street sign, a store front... idntify which pictures have a mountain in them, and so on.

I'm glad to hear that you play Teams now! That is still my favourite... but maybe you don't get extra mass to start in thyat? I can't really say that I've noticed before??

Something else you could try, is clearing your cache and the cookies for the game site, (like 'agar.io' for the official game), which will then force you to log in fully next time that you play again. And you'll likely have to reselect some prferences.

I play FFA so seldomly (only for a few seconds, 'by accident', lol) that I really don't know if I start with more mass there than I do in Teams.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
hello and welcome back. I am not very sure about that though. do you mean the original game or the new agma.io game?

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
I almost never play FAA myself, only for quests or by accident as you mentioned (or to see my pretty ladybug skin that I admire so much, wish it had sparkles).

I used to have the regular "login" mass on teams and could buy the 2x or 3x bonus mass but all of that is gone now.

Could it be a handicap for those over lvl 93? I dunno....

Also my game disconnects almost every time my game ends. Frustrating.

(07-21-2017, 03:08 PM)Breakfast Wrote: hello and welcome back. I am not very sure about that though. do you mean the original game or the new agma.io game?

There is a new agma.io game?!!!

Yeah, I was talking original.

(07-21-2017, 01:53 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Saying “I am not a robot...” is something a robot would say. Failing a CAPTCHA test would only confirm that you’re a robot!

Actually, some modern CAPTCHA tests are difficult for even humans to pass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAPTCHA

too funny

(07-21-2017, 12:04 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: I am able to log in using Goooooogle, but my mass is still minimum when playing teams. My mass is fine with playing the fake FAA with teams. LOL!

Its not that you are not logged in, regardless of what people say. I am having the same problem and I know I for sure am logged in. I don't know why it is the way it is but I just mentioned this earlier in another post.
ℍℕℕ
[-] The following 1 user Likes WORMWOOD's post:
  • Meerkat
You are correct wormwood. It is messed up.

I have started playing the new game agma.io. The game play is quite different but it sure preforms well.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Meerkat's post:
  • WORMWOOD
(07-23-2017, 05:38 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: You are correct wormwood. It is messed up.

I have started playing the new game agma.io. The game play is quite different but it sure preforms well.

The game play is definitely different but, I have not played Agar since I began to play Agma. By the way, I have seen that name, KimberlyRolling on agar I believe. Kind of cool to actually speak to the same people you've played with for a while.
ℍℕℕ
[-] The following 2 users Like WORMWOOD's post:
  • Meerkat, Squirrel