Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Splitrun Legacy (SL)
(08-01-2017, 12:22 PM)mirzu42 Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 12:35 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Welcome to the SL Clan Thread

How to join the clan:
The only ways you can join the clan is by either teaming with the (Owner, Co owner, Recruiter) and get accepted by them or by invitation from either the (owner, co owner, Recruiter)

Rules:
DO NOT BETRAY YOUR CLAN UNLESS YOU BOTH HAVE AGREED TO A WAR - If broken this will result in a warn then after that a kick.
LISTEN TO THE OWNER AND THE CO OWNER - Depends on how bad it is, will result in a warn and then a kick.
DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS ANYONE IT WILL GET THE CLAN A BAD REP - Depends on how bad it is, will result in either a warn or kick.
DO NOT FAKE ANOTHER MEMBER - This will result in a kick without warning, maybe a ban from the clan.

Our rank system:
Owner - Only i will have this rank.
Co Owner - Only splash will have this rank.
Recruiter - This is the last rank you can gain, where you get our full trust to recruit people. We trust you to only recruit the best players, if we find out anything else is happening, it's demotion without warning.
Trusted Member - When you recieve this rank its a sign of trust and acknownledge, from the Owner and Co Owner.
Member - This is the rank you will be granted when you're officially a Member.

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon - Sasquatch - Holy - Stefan
Member - Jeff - PWR - Dark - Morocco - Fate - Serpent - Secret - Wason - ShadxD

Let us know by replying on the thread if you think you got what it takes![/b][/b]
Hi, can i join im lvl 75 i am a good splitrunner im good at tricksplits

Do a tryout with one of my Staff.
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
(08-01-2017, 12:47 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:

How to join the clan:
The only ways you can join the clan is by either teaming with the (Owner, Co owner, Recruiter) and get accepted by them or by invitation from either the (owner, co owner, Recruiter)

Rules:
DO NOT BETRAY YOUR CLAN UNLESS YOU BOTH HAVE AGREED TO A WAR - If broken this will result in a warn then after that a kick.
LISTEN TO THE OWNER AND THE CO OWNER - Depends on how bad it is, will result in a warn and then a kick.
DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS ANYONE IT WILL GET THE CLAN A BAD REP - Depends on how bad it is, will result in either a warn or kick.
DO NOT FAKE ANOTHER MEMBER - This will result in a kick without warning, maybe a ban from the clan.

Our rank system:
Recruiter - This is the last rank you can gain, where you get our full trust to recruit people. We trust you to only recruit the best players, if we find out anything else is happening, it's demotion without warning.
Trusted Member - When you recieve this rank its a sign of trust and acknownledge, from the Owner and Co Owner.

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad

Let us know by replying on the thread if you think you got what it takes![/b][/b]

how?
skype?
(08-01-2017, 01:07 PM)mirzu42 Wrote:

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad

how?
skype?

ingame.
(08-01-2017, 01:09 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad

how?
skype?

ingame.

how do i even find them?
and where do i fend them?
 europe?
(08-01-2017, 01:20 PM)mirzu42 Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 12:22 PM)mirzu42 Wrote: Hi, can i join im lvl 75 i am a good splitrunner im good at tricksplits

how?
skype?

ingame.

how do i even find them?
 europe?

on Splitrun Paradise and on Popsplit Paradise
(08-01-2017, 02:15 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 12:47 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Do a tryout with one of my Staff.

how?
skype?

ingame.

how do i even find them?
 europe?

I've seen them swing by tournament as well,
was a nice meal (lol) Heart
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(08-02-2017, 11:25 AM)Agrendallan Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:15 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 01:07 PM)mirzu42 Wrote: how?
skype?

ingame.

how do i even find them?
 europe?

I've seen them swing by tournament as well,
was a nice meal (lol) Heart

U saying my team was at tournament?
Yeahz, 1 or 2 of them, sasquash (sure) or so and chrystal (not sure) (few days ago)
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

im level 100 , can splitrun and know all tricks, let me tryout, im not "pro" but  im decent skp: artxxxx69... also this is agar.io right?
Hi Friend, I'm not trying to apply. l'm done with clans. Just want to wish you good luck. Hopefully this open great opportunities.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Apix , deleted_Agrendallan
Ts3 ???

u can test me if u want

replay soon.

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon - Sasquatch - Holy - Stefan - Morocco
Member - Jeff - PWR - Dark - Restless - Fate - Serpent - Secret - Wason - ShadxD

seems legit Wink Heart  do i have the requirements or no?
ITS YOUR BOI AJENSY Smile Tongue