Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Splitrun Legacy (SL)
Welcome to the SL Clan Thread

How to join the clan:
The only ways you can join the clan is by either teaming with the (Owner, Co owner, Recruiter) and get accepted by them or by invitation from either the (owner, co owner, Recruiter)

Rules:
DO NOT BETRAY YOUR CLAN UNLESS YOU BOTH HAVE AGREED TO A WAR - If broken this will result in a warn then after that a kick.
LISTEN TO THE OWNER AND THE CO OWNER - Depends on how bad it is, will result in a warn and then a kick.
DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS ANYONE IT WILL GET THE CLAN A BAD REP - Depends on how bad it is, will result in either a warn or kick.
DO NOT FAKE ANOTHER MEMBER - This will result in a kick without warning, maybe a ban from the clan.

Our rank system:
Owner - Only i will have this rank.
Co Owner - Only splash will have this rank.
Recruiter - This is the last rank you can gain, where you get our full trust to recruit people. We trust you to only recruit the best players, if we find out anything else is happening, it's demotion without warning.
Trusted Member - When you recieve this rank its a sign of trust and acknownledge, from the Owner and Co Owner.
Member - This is the rank you will be granted when you're officially a Member.

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon - Sasquatch - Holy - Stefan - Morocco
Member - Jeff - PWR - Dark - Restless - Fate - Serpent - Secret - Wason - ShadxD

IM REOPENING THE RECRUITMENTS!!! CONTACT ME AT Kevin/HazR - Agma.io#6785 ON DISCORD!!
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 5 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Robin , Sora, Sugar, Tracer, ™ Chronic
(07-20-2017, 12:35 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Welcome to the SL Clan Thread

How to join the clan:
The only ways you can join the clan is by either teaming with the (Owner, Co owner, Recruiter) and get accepted by them or by invitation from either the (owner, co owner, Recruiter)

Rules:
DO NOT BETRAY YOUR CLAN UNLESS YOU BOTH HAVE AGREED TO A WAR - If broken this will result in a warn then after that a kick.
LISTEN TO THE OWNER AND THE CO OWNER - Depends on how bad it is, will result in a warn and then a kick.
DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS ANYONE IT WILL GET THE CLAN A BAD REP - Depends on how bad it is, will result in either a warn or kick.

Our rank system:
Recruiter - This is the last rank you can gain, where you get our full trust to recruit people.
Trusted Member - When you recieve this rank its a sign of trust and acknownledge, from the Owner and Co Owner.

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon
Member - Jeff - PWR - Dark - Sasquatch

Let us know by replying on the thread if you think you got what it takes!

Uh oh! By replying does this mean I applied? Confused

I just wanted to wish you good luck in putting together a clan! I hope that you manage it, and that it translates to a barrel of fun for ya!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Kevin/HazR
(07-21-2017, 10:07 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:
Recruiter - This is the last rank you can gain, where you get our full trust to recruit people.

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon

Uh oh! By replying does this mean I applied?  Confused

I just wanted to wish you good luck in putting together a clan! I hope that you manage it, and that it translates to a barrel of fun for ya!

thanks nutty Wink
(07-21-2017, 10:08 AM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon

thanks nutty Wink

Yo dude im Gonna Leave my Clan as i have no1 and i feel like i could help you out um i think i want to join aha Smile
Never give up if something doesnt go right TRY AND TRY AGAIN until you make it right

And Dont let anybody stop you!

⦕RAP⦖ Clan Discord link https://discord.gg/HYEbUwW
[-] The following 1 user Likes intensive's post:
  • Kevin/HazR
(07-21-2017, 01:04 PM)intensive Wrote:

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon

thanks nutty Wink

Yo dude im Gonna Leave my Clan as i have no1 and i feel like i could help you out um i think i want to join aha Smile
Are you a good splitrunner?

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon
Member - Jeff - PWR - Dark - Sasquatch - Morocco

I am looking for a clan/ Team that can help me develop my agario skills.
I have experience with teaming and used to have a really good team mate but sadly he moved on from agario. 
He taught me a lot of things like Trick splitting, cannon splitting and just general knowledge of the game. 
The one thing we could never get right though is split running so that would be appreciated if someone taught me. 
I haven't played in a while so I might be a bit rusty but if I get accepted I will start playing more. 
I have Skype, TeamSpeak and Discord so if you guys want me to go on them I can.

-Crystal
[-] The following 2 users Like I am Crystal's post:
  • Kevin/HazR , ™ Chronic
(07-21-2017, 05:23 PM)I am Crystal Wrote:

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon

I have experience with teaming and used to have a really good team mate but sadly he moved on from agario. 
He taught me a lot of things like Trick splitting, cannon splitting and just general knowledge of the game. 
The one thing we could never get right though is split running so that would be appreciated if someone taught me. 
I haven't played in a while so I might be a bit rusty but if I get accepted I will start playing more. 

-Crystal

Im on vacation right now, but add my discord Kevin/HazR#6785 and ill arrange it for you
(07-21-2017, 07:03 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 05:23 PM)I am Crystal Wrote:

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon

-Crystal

Im on vacation right now, but add my discord Kevin/HazR#6785 and ill arrange it for you

Ok then. Thank you.

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon

Good luck HazR
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Kevin/HazR
(07-22-2017, 12:03 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon

Good luck HazR

Thanks papz
(07-21-2017, 03:17 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 01:04 PM)intensive Wrote:

How to join the clan:

Rules:

Our rank system:

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon

thanks nutty Wink

Are you a good splitrunner?
iM DEcent!

But im in a clan now im sorry Maybe next time!
Never give up if something doesnt go right TRY AND TRY AGAIN until you make it right

And Dont let anybody stop you!

⦕RAP⦖ Clan Discord link https://discord.gg/HYEbUwW
Updated some rules
Yo, good luck lad! This would be cool if it became a big thing Tongue I don't play much anymore nor my skill level is good so I don't want to apply, but good luck! Good that a clan is recruiting and that it is serious lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Kevin/HazR
hey I would like to join, I can splitrun decent and know all tricks, I just need a good team to learn/grow. 

Discord: Artemis#8521

How to join the clan:

Rules:
DO NOT FAKE ANOTHER MEMBER - This will result in a kick without warning, maybe a ban from the clan.

Our rank system:
Recruiter - This is the last rank you can gain, where you get our full trust to recruit people. We trust you to only recruit the best players, if we find out anything else is happening, it's demotion without warning.

The curent members:
Owner - HazR
Co Owner - Splash
Recruiter - Timpad
Trusted Member - Dragon - Sasquatch - Holy - Stefan
Member - Jeff - PWR - Dark - Morocco - Fate - Serpent - Secret - Wason - ShadxD

Let us know by replying on the thread if you think you got what it takes![/b][/b]
Hi, can i join im lvl 75 i am a good splitrunner im good at tricksplits