Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Ebb and Flow of Life
~the Squirrel waxes nostalgic and philisophical (but at the same time?!)~

It comes to mind today, that I now spend more time here, and on Discord, or otherwise talking to people here... than I do playing the game of agar.io. And I couldn't be happier! A passtime is weak, without people to share it with.

The game is just a game... People will come and go. Sometimes roaring out like a lion, leaving some drama in their wake.. (That's the WAVE wake, not THAT kind of wake! ~eyeroll~)... and sometimes leaving like a mouse in the still of the night. Whether either return, only my broken crystal ball can know. (Or a Higher Power, if you ascribe to one.)

I think what is important, is to enjoy the people we have here, while we have them. We're all capable of learning from each other, so let's do that too!

Because you never know what will happen.

Even @OniNoby gets a mention, as there's talk that he died. It's possible. Any day, we could wake up and hear that someone from our group isn't around anymore, and can't come back. But then again, Noby (and his agents, lol) love pulling legs so much, mine might be 3 inches uneven right now!

I'd just like to say, "Thank you!" to everyone reading!

We don't know what tomorrow... or even the next hour will bring, sometimes. So live life safe... live it to have fun, and live it to grow... just like a big bad-@ss huge cell in agar.io. Smile

~stays quiet for a minute.. just in case Noby is gone~ (He couldn't stay quiet for more than a minute, could he?! Could he???)

~beats on Noby's chest~ NooOoOoOOo, wake UP you clown!

But seriously. If you think I'm having fun... you're right. (What? No, no, Ossifer, that knife isn't mine, I have no clue what actually happened!)
And why not? A game is meant for fun. And a game brought us all here.

Yes, yes, I know I'm acting a little strange this morning. To someone yesterday, I was rabid. (lol) Yes, that's a joke, I can tell you that fior sure. Even if there may have been saliva at the corners of my mouth...

I'm still digesting @Slothy's post, and not liking it.

A rodent came through the night, and whispered in my ear that someone else may be gone for awhile. (It was sudden, and completely unrelated.) And a third person came through the night, like a horse-riding knight, giving me some conversation like I had not experienced in a long time.

And here we are, possibly 2 people down, myself feeling I gained a new friend, and it's another day.

There's another person who's been inconspicuously absent for about a week, and I think it may actually because something GOOD happened to them. (a job)

And again, we don't know what will happen next. Or often, what's already happened that we just don't know about!

So enjoy what you have, while you have it. Nurture it. Learn from it. And give back to it, however you can. You never know when it, or your own life will suddenly change. (And you never know when you might change someone else's for the better!)

Maybe I really am rabid? lol... Who'd like to offer me an arm to bite it? 14 day incubation period... For me... this is going to be the longest 'vacation' of my entire life... and I have no clue, 14 long days later.... what I will come back to.

But unless a shark materializes in the middle of the largest freshwater lake in the world, and eats me... Or a tanker rig dumps gasoline over our car, then tips on its side providing the spark that sends me into the never-ever, or any other of an incalculable number of things that might happen:

Know ye this, citizens of agarioforums.net:
My planned hibernation starts... sometime tomorrow. And my planned return occurs on EXACTLY... uhnn, uhnn... late on the day of July 30th, or in the wee hours of July 31st.

And I thank each one of of you for being a part of it. And I hope that if you think life is ebbing, that you won't be depressed, for after an ebb, comes the next flow.

I will be here the rest of the day, and maybe an indeterminate part of tomorrow (likely not much), but I wanted to say what was on my mind, while I could put thought into it.

And now, raise a hand, how many of you are thinking, "He's on acid, man!" or, "He's lost his marbles!"? C'mon, be honest.... ~looks around and studies hands, and ghost-paws alike~ That's more like it!

I love you all. And to those who have shared with me... whether it be a part of your life, gameplay, or frivolity in message form in the forums, I love you more.

And I will see you, God willing, on July 31. Big Grin May you all be more on that day, than you are at this moment!

(And fully sane... Just like me!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa, Voakie , ℱIRE
(07-15-2016, 12:34 PM)Squirrel, while I found your post interesting, I must call to question your "totally sane"    comment. I think a little crazy is endearing.  Not the stalk you, kind of crazy I\ve experienced from one once..yikes.  That guy was creepy, sucker punch! The fun kind of crazy, where you are dancing in the rain enjoying life.  Just don't dance in a thunderstorm, while holding a metal umbrella pole.  We can only hope, that the fresh water sharks (lmao) stay away and you all return safe. However, I'm pretty sure I heard reports of one great white that tired of the salt water and decided to inhabit freshwater instead.  Watch for fins.  If your still feeling unsafe, put some chum in a jerks pocket, if he starts running across the water, you should get out .I hope you all have a great trip, I will miss the funny little squirrel comments while you are gone. Wrote: ~the Squirrel waxes nostalgic and philisophical (but at the same time?!)~

It comes to mind today, that I now spend more time here, and on Discord, or otherwise talking to people here... than I do playing the game of agar.io. And I couldn't be happier! A passtime is weak, without people to share it with.

The game is just a game... People will come and go. Sometimes roaring out like a lion, leaving some drama in their wake.. (That's the WAVE wake, not THAT kind of wake! ~eyeroll~)... and sometimes leaving like a mouse in the still of the night. Whether either return, only my broken crystal ball can know. (Or a Higher Power, if you ascribe to one.)

I think what is important, is to enjoy the people we have here, while we have them. We're all capable of learning from each other, so let's do that too!

Because you never know what will happen.

Even @OniNoby gets a mention, as there's talk that he died. It's possible. Any day, we could wake up and hear that someone from our group isn't around anymore, and can't come back. But then again, Noby (and his agents, lol)  love pulling legs so much, mine might be 3 inches uneven right now!

I'd just like to say, "Thank you!" to everyone reading!

Won't know what tomorrow... or even the next hour will bring, sometimes. So live life safe... live it to have fun, and live it to grow... just like a big bad-@ss huge cell in agar.io. Smile

~stays quiet for a minute.. just in case Noby is gone~ (He couldn't stay quiet for more than a minute, could he?!  Could he???)

~beats on Noby's chest~ NooOoOoOOo, wake UP you clown!

But seriously. If you think I'm having fun... you're right. (What? No, no, Ossifer, that knife isn't mine, I have no clue what actually happened!)
And why not? A game is meant for fun. And a game brought us all here.

Yes, yes, I know I'm acting a little strange this morning. To someone yesterday, I was rabid. (lol) Yes, that's a joke, I can tell you that fior sure. Even if there may have been saliva at the corners of my mouth...

I'm still digesting @Slothy's post, and not liking it.

A rodent came through the night, and whispered in my ear that someone else may be gone for awhile. (It was sudden, and completely unrelated.) And a third person came through the night, like a horse-riding knight, giving me some conversation like I had not experienced in a long time.

And here we are, possibly 2 people down, myself feeling I gained a new friend, and it's another day.

There's another person who's been inconspicuously absent for about a week, and I think it may actually because something GOOD happened to them. (a job)

And again, we don't know what will happen next. Or often, what's already happened that we just don't know about!

So enjoy what you have, while you have it. Nurture it. Learn from it. And give back to it, however you can. You never know when it, or your own life will suddenly change. (And you never know when you might change someone else's for the better!)

Maybe I really am rabid? lol... Who'd like to offer me an arm to bite it? 14 day incubation period... For me... this is going to be the longest 'vacation' of my entire life... and I have no clue, 14 long days later.... what I will come back to.

But unless a shark materializes in the middle of the largest freshwater lake in the world, and eats me... Or a tanker rig dumps gasoline over our car, then tips on its side providing the spark that sends me into the never-ever, or any other of an incalculable number of things that might happen:

Know ye this, citizens of agarioforums.net:
My planned hibernation starts... sometime tomorrow. And my planned return occurs on EXACTLY... uhnn, uhnn... late on the day of July 30th, or in the wee hours of July 31st.

And I thank each one of of you for being a part of it. And I hope that if you think life is ebbing, that you won't be depressed, for after an ebb, comes the next flow.

I will be here the rest of the day, and maybe an indeterminate part of tomorrow (likely not much), but I wanted to say what was on my mind, while I could put thought into it.

And now, raise a hand, how many of you are thinking, "He's on acid, man!" or, "He's lost his marbles!"? C'mon, be honest.... ~looks around and studies hands, and ghost-paws alike~ That's more like it!

I love you all. And to those who have shared with me... whether it be a part of your life, gameplay, or frivolity in message form in the forums, I love you more.

And I will see you, God willing, on July 31. Big Grin May you all be more on that day, than you are at this moment!

(And fully sane... Just like me!)

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-15-2016, 02:48 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Squirrel, while I found your post interesting, I must call to question your "totally sane" comment. I think a little crazy is endearing. Not the stalk you, kind of crazy I\ve experienced from one once..yikes. That guy was creepy, sucker punch! The fun kind of crazy, where you are dancing in the rain enjoying life. Just don't dance in a thunderstorm, while holding a metal umbrella pole. We can only hope, that the fresh water sharks (lmao) stay away and you all return safe. However, I'm pretty sure I heard reports of one great white that tired of the salt water and decided to inhabit freshwater instead. Watch for fins. If your still feeling unsafe, put some chum in a jerks pocket, if he starts running across the water, you should get out .I hope you all have a great trip, I will miss the funny little squirrel comments while you are gone.

I'll be back for more, before ya know nut!

Bring that white shark ON! I'mma throw a ball at it, teach it who's da boss!

Ohh... and where I'm going, the water is so shallow, we'll ALL be running across the water! And if ya wanna come up and see me, I'll be the one chasing 3 witto squirrels. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
Enjoy what you have, you could loose it tommorow
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 2 users Like Craw 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel
(07-16-2016, 08:49 AM):DSquirrel It\s good your family will be in shallow water, I'm not sure if sharks like squirrel meat.  I would imagine they've never tried it, so they might be curious if squirrel meat tastes like tuna (the chicken of the sea). I hope your little squirrels, and you big squirrels have a safe and fun trip. Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 02:48 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Squirrel, while I found your post interesting, I must call to question your "totally sane"    comment. I think a little crazy is endearing.  Not the stalk you, kind of crazy I\ve experienced from one once..yikes.  That guy was creepy, sucker punch! The fun kind of crazy, where you are dancing in the rain enjoying life.  Just don't dance in a thunderstorm, while holding a metal umbrella pole.  We can only hope, that the fresh water sharks (lmao) stay away and you all return safe. However, I'm pretty sure I heard reports of one great white that tired of the salt water and decided to inhabit freshwater instead.  Watch for fins.  If your still feeling unsafe, put some chum in a jerks pocket, if he starts running across the water, you should get out .I hope you all have a great trip, I will miss the funny little squirrel comments while you are gone.

I'll be back for more, before ya know nut!

Bring that white shark ON! I'mma throw a ball at it, teach it who's da boss!

Ohh... and where I'm going, the water is so shallow, we'll ALL be running across the water! And if ya wanna come up and see me, I'll be the one chasing 3 witto squirrels. Big Grin

(07-16-2016, 11:53 AM)Craw Wrote: Enjoy what you have, you could loose it tommorow

This is so very true Craw.  Btw, I just noticed the quote button, you're my first quote. Big Grin . Cherish the ones you love as though you may never see them again.  Never leave angry, or go to sleep mad.  You never want the last words you said to someone you care about to be something you never got the chance to apologize for.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
ikr :/ Heart
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(07-16-2016, 02:27 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: This is so very true Craw.  Btw, I just noticed the quote button, you're my first quote. Big Grin . Cherish the ones you love as though you may never see them again.  Never leave angry, or go to sleep mad.  You never want the last words you said to someone you care about to be something you never got the chance to apologize for.

Some nice, and very true lines there.

Almost every year, my family vacations in the same place, and there's a hubby/wife who own a store there that I am very fond of. (They sell icecream, so I think everyone can understand! Big Grin)

This year, I think I may well have said my 'last words' to his wonderful wife. I'm pretty sure she has stage 4 cancer in the lungs. And you're more likely to win several lotteries, than beat that. (If you get insanely lucky, and they catch it early, it usually does no better than give you another 5-10 years....)

Sometimes, you need no words at all. We hugged twice on my vacation... best hugs this year, and also the most painful. (And I think she'd agree; she was close to tears.)

Let the most painful things in life, make you consider the most important questions in life.

Is it all random, and assorted chaos? Or do you have a purpose, and raison d'etre?
Fight the Good Fight
Oni Noby
Onions never igest Numbers over bombs yet
its a warning
(08-04-2016, 06:25 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 06:19 PM)OniNoby Wrote: Oni Noby
its a warning

Aren't you dead? Do they have WiFi in hell?

Hey, that's what I wanted to know!

Oh, and Relax! Stop browbeating @Sora for admin, ya weasel!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
(08-04-2016, 07:28 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 06:25 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 06:19 PM)OniNoby Wrote: Oni Noby
its a warning

Aren't you dead? Do they have WiFi in hell?

Hey, that's what I wanted to know!

Oh, and Relax! Stop browbeating @Sora for admin, ya weasel!

HE CLEARLY WANTS TO BE MY CONCURRENCY
[Image: latest?cb=20160608175934]
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Relax
(08-04-2016, 07:32 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote: Rather be a weasel than a squirrel. I was the one that rode that woodpecker  Wink 

In all seriousness, me and Sora are chill. I mean, I send PMed him a 2000 word google docs page on suggestions, and he endorsed Relax4Prez.

I knew dat.... lol. But I still feel the need to pope up, remind ya what you're doing... in case someone else doesn't get it.

See, in my world, I'd have changed your avatar to a weasel in jail... ~grin~ And when you went to change it, it would say, "Do you have a get out of jail card?' and nuttin' else! (And you'd have a single button that says "Of course not!")

~cackles madly~
Fight the Good Fight