Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast way to earn mass
If you have a friend you can eat viruses and then give the mass to him and he'll do the same thing
Even better if u have bots you can use them instead of a friend
this is fake
[-] The following 1 user Likes hackhim's post:
  • run SPOT run
u can "virus farm" somewhere in the corners of the map, i do it when i'm under 1k LOL
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • run SPOT run
you are right dood. I do that with my freinds but i dont use bots!
[Image: Robin.png]
This tactic is called virus farming.
(11-22-2015, 05:58 PM)Solartormentz Wrote: If you have a friend you can eat viruses and then give the mass to him and he'll do the same thing
Even better if u have bots you can use them instead of a friend

Bots are a thing in again? I thought they where close to being semi "eradicated"
Even better is eat a virus and then get eaten by trillion other happy Agariacs splitting into you! : ))

Usually this works only if there are no players around and you are near the border of map and there are at least couple viruses which you can eat up without split.

Good method but not enough info! Hope now it's more clear.
I'm looking for contributors to create content about Agar.io : Click to read the thread
(03-24-2016, 01:07 AM)AgarHQ Wrote: Even better is eat a virus and then get eaten by trillion other happy Agariacs splitting into you! : ))

Usually this works only if there are no players around and you are near the border of map and there are at least couple viruses which you can eat up without split.

Good method but not enough info! Hope now it's more clear.

That should help who ever doesnt know about it
Its a common strategy M8 Its very useful in real agario, where u dont insta merge
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.