Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
treasure finder :D
I started out with the website called repl.it and then I moved onto notepad++ but6 notepad++ is my favorite by far
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

S11 please learn me how to be like you Kappa
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(07-09-2016, 06:26 PM)Doigt Wrote: If you hate html so much, squirrel , you might as well just do everything in xml, styled with xsl and css. Oh wait, xsl is actually html in disguise, my mistake.

Don't you and Goatly-@Voakie get me wrong... Of course I appreciate what HTML does for us -- it gives us all this stuff (attempting to point helter-skelter to indicate the whole of the world wide web)

But with the menial work I had to do, the long hours of it, the sheer weight of the # of yeeaaaars of doing it, and the complete lack of appreciation from my peers... I like to see the results of the HTML, rather than the actual coding of it. lol

Oh, and don't worry -- it can't go away! There's just wayyyyyy too many revenue streams built on it!

And way to throw out everybody's own little extension of HTML! ~grin~ It spawned quite a few products, and new ways of authoring. Hell, HTML5 has wrapped up all of the 'Flash' stuff now, which spawned a LOT of fun games... including agar.io!

For this opinionated-squirrel, though, I see proprietary corporate products (MS & Internet Exploder, now 'Edge'; and Google Chrome) that purposely both did not follow the W3 Standards for HTML4, vying for market share... meanwhile the closest follower of the standards was the now defunct 'Netscape' (I bet a bunch of you will say... 'hunh? wtf is that?'), which died when MS used it's positioning as the dominant O/S-maker (WinBlows) to give everyone the "free" Internet Exploder instead).

And suuuuurrrree... Netscape brought and won a lawsuit against MS. But Netscape is still mostly dead. However, it is also the basis of what was born as 'open source' Mozilla, and now people use as FireFox.

But for me, the most important thing was to follow the standards... so that web designers could code ONE website... and not have to double the amount of time it takes, in order to make what they create "look okay" in both the MS & Google versions. It's underhanded, evil, a 'make-work' project, an abuse of corporate power. Oh. :| Is the sheer volume of how much I hate MS & Google starting to come through yet?!
OH! And I just loooove it when both MS and Google show themselves as corporate philanthropists, trying to pat themselves on the back, and show everyone how much they love everyone, and are so kind and giving. What a crock! They've both taken far more from us than they could ever return. But people tend to forget that, or choose not to see it. But not this rodent.

~with a flick of his tail, he ends another MS/Google rant~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I understand so much. As for myself, I came to hate those browsers which support very little of what is beyond a div. I don't even try to have something compatible anymore; I'm satisfied when I see that it works on firefox. If it breaks on everything else, I don't care. But I completely disagree with those who forces their user base to switch to their preferred browsers, I would never block access to somebody who doesn't use firefox. I know that it's less trendy now, but it used to be a thing before.

Right now I'm working on a second game and lots of stuff I use are broke or doesn't work on ie/edge, the thing is, I've only begun...

(but the difference resides in the fact that I can allow myself to ignore browser limitations, because it is merely a hobby)
What is this lmao
I think that s11 is in the matrix realm tbh xD
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]