Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
AGF Moderators
Moderators for the AGF games would be good tbh just cause viruses in portal, chat spamming and people just being diks. You NEVER see mods on AGF and if there is a spammer it takes until sora can fix it. But there is a fine line between what sora does and abuse. Just cause there are viruses in the portal does NOT mean insta restart and so on. Overall yea it would be nice to have staff.. But only 2 or so people I would trust who are active/won't abuse too much.
(Sounds like I'm flaming mods but I am not and apologies to anyone if they thought I was. It is a hard job especially for 3?(maybe 4) people to run something with atleast 4000 users around the clock)
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

These threads are so odd... They just seem to popup. .

But only time will tell. Really. You can't speed up time.
(09-27-2016, 10:12 PM)Relax Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 09:42 PM)Conquest Wrote: Moderators for the AGF games would be good tbh just cause viruses in portal, chat spamming and people just being diks. You NEVER see mods on AGF and if there is a spammer it takes until sora can fix it. But there is a fine line between what sora does and abuse. Just cause there are viruses in the portal does NOT mean insta restart and so on. Overall yea it would be nice to have staff.. But only 2 or so people I would trust who are active/won't abuse too much.
(Sounds like I'm flaming mods but I am not and apologies to anyone if they thought I was. It is a hard job especially for 3?(maybe 4) people to run something with atleast 4000 users around the clock)

#bepatient
#sorasworkingonit
#newstaffcomingsoon

thread is 2 months old bro
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
(07-04-2016, 07:26 PM)Breakfast Wrote: I AGREE MATE

I AGREE TOO I THINK BREAKFAST SHOULD BE A STAFF HE IS ALWAYS ON
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]