Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
happy 4th July
Happy 4th july to everyone in the agar.io comunity to the admins and to the players God bless America Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like it is over 9000's post:
  • Mikasa, Voakie
Lol, I had to google on what happenend on July 4th Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Very nice of you! Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Happy 4th of july to all the wizards, hobbits, and shiny little rings around the world!
We shall celebrate with.. *cough* one moment (drifts hand up and points finger up), let me lit this old toby first.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gandalf The White 's post:
  • Voakie
(07-04-2016, 12:52 PM)Gandalf The White Wrote: Happy 4th of july to all the wizards, hobbits, and shiny little rings around the world!
We shall celebrate with.. *cough* one moment (drifts hand up and points finger up), let me lit this old toby first.

Could it be that you always switch accounts when you forget the password to your main account, @GandalfCool

#EXPOSED
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Craw
(07-04-2016, 02:12 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 12:52 PM)Gandalf The White Wrote: Happy 4th of july to all the wizards, hobbits, and shiny little rings around the world!

Could it be that you always switch accounts when you forget the password to your main account, @GandalfCool

#EXPOSED

Solution to forgetting passwords:
[Image: eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vbWVtZXN2YXVsdC5jb20v...height=250]
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Voakie
Happy 4th of July everyone!!!
(07-04-2016, 10:35 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: Lol, I had to google on what happenend on July 4th Big Grin
the fourth of july is widely accepted as the day beer was invented, so we Americans celebrate it as one should.
[Image: 3b42b625143a4ca9bd24e268d495d8fc.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie , ℱIRE
NO ONE EVER POSTED A HAPPY JULY FIRST CANADA

#HeartBroken
(07-04-2016, 03:58 PM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 10:35 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: Lol, I had to google on what happenend on July 4th Big Grin
the fourth of july is widely accepted as the day beer was invented, so we Americans celebrate it as one should.
[Image: 3b42b625143a4ca9bd24e268d495d8fc.png]

I had this in my english lesson today. The text we read often used the word "nigger". So I assume the beer is just a sidefact Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
Fireeee works (:
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]