Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
EPIC AGARIO GAMEPLAY [GONE WRONG] [GONE SEXUAL] [GONE BISEXUAL] [GONE ILLUMINATI]
before you click since i dont feel like getting warned or banned but what ever
before you click the video is extremely graphic and may make you vomit or something
so it is very nasty and before you click it you have been warned and you imediantly agree that you have set yourself up to be digusted.
so read that or else
pm me if u really want to see a pig get cut in half
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sinister 's post:
  • Squirrel
Oh my FUCKING god! This is SO gore. This people are SICK. They definently need a bullet inside their heads. God damnit this people don't belong here.

They ''say'' its a traditional thing. It hurts the animals so much. This is pathetic. These people are sick in their heads. Fuck off with those stupid ''traditional'' things. Sorry for all those swear words but i'm getting so angry of this. How can you ever think of doing this.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Sorry sinister, but i reported this. The name of the thread is maybe ''funny'' in your way of thinking. But if you post this on the forums. At least warn people for it.
Tired of living.
(07-02-2016, 03:14 AM)Sinister Wrote: ~snipped link~

Nowww.... I have never been Vietnamese, so I don't understand the culture here, or what this festival is about... but MAN!

Could you at least have warned us of what we were about to see?

The comment on this YouTube video is accurate.

Even non-animal lovers will cringe after seeing this.

So please. Spare yourselves the imagery that will not soon go away, and let me just recap the %$#@ I just saw.

Yes, I think the world should know such things are going on, and stand against it. So if there's a campaign against this, to show the world's dissent that such public displays of torture take place on this planet, let me know, because I want to join!

But as it is... it's just a YouTube video.

You start off with a noisy mob.

In the centre, you have some regally-dressed people, who appear to be conducting a ceremony.

There are 4 sets of people, plus an executioner.
Each of the sets of people are holding onto a rope, tug-of-war style, that is attached to a pigs leg. They are essentially splaying the pig out, belly up.

It's clear the pig has been like this for a long time, because it has no energy left to fight. It's not even making any noise. AT ALL.

Then you see the executioner has a scimitar.

My next thought was.. "What? He doesn't seem to be standing in the right spot if he wants to chop off it's head"

He lowers the scimitar (It's a ^%$@#'in scimitar so it's not serrated.) to the pigs belly... and SAWS it open.

I so wish that I had not seen this.

I don't understand why any group of people would think this was something worth celebrating.

Yes, THAT got the pig to make noise. Anyone with a brain knows that people shot in the stomach, and so on, can take a few days to die. That it is an excruciating amount of pain. [pb]Mobsters[/b] do this when they really want someone to suffer before they croak.

So this guy delicately saws it open, people cheer the spurts of blood, and then seconds later, he begins to work on cutting through the entire body of the pig.

At what point it dies is not clear.

Thank you for letting me know there are people in the world who would do this... but MAN. Next time, WARN people of it's graphic violence, would you?

(I love to eat pig. I think that it is the tastiest of all animals. But this video makes me want to kill a human instead.)

Oh. And for the first time, I had to deal with needing to "sign in" to view a video. Google just went up a small notch in my books for maintaining the ability to shoiw things, even those that are quite terrible, but trying to keep it from more tender eyes.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I was about to click on the link, but I read the two replies first. And I don't regret that I won't watch the video...
But nice trick indeed!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Lol, I cant watch the video
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
gone fake xD
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(07-02-2016, 07:38 AM)V1tal Wrote: Oh my FUCKING god! This is SO gore. This people are SICK. They definently need a bullet inside their heads. God damnit this people don't belong here.

They ''say'' its a traditional thing. It hurts the animals so much. This is pathetic. These people are sick in their heads. Fuck off with those stupid ''traditional'' things. Sorry for all those swear words but i'm getting so angry of this. How can you ever think of doing this.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Sorry sinister, but i reported this. The name of the thread is maybe ''funny'' in your way of thinking. But if you post this on the forums. At least warn people for it.

section: fun
"Post trolls, photos, videos and memes"
^^^
rlly
sexy video tho
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(07-02-2016, 06:56 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: sexy video tho

thx
i was the dude with the blade
(07-02-2016, 06:59 PM)Sinister Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 06:56 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: sexy video tho

thx