Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOOSER SPECIES (I don't know m8 ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ)
THERE ARE  SO MANY  LOSERS  ON AGF AND  I HATE U ALL. HazRSavage jk i love u y don't u marry me
LETS BEGIN THE LIST CHILDREN:
LITTLE BOYS: WHY R U ALWAYS TALKING LIKE NOOBS?
Cocky Children behavior may come with this species of looser. (For example: Me)

LITTLE GIRLS: WHY U GET OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING?
From my experience this species gets offended (as fuck). Why? I don't know, All i was talking about was 9/11. This species even takes JOKES and SARCASM seriously.

KIDS THAT THINK THEY CAN SPELL BUT THEY ACTUALLY CAN'T?: WHY ARE YOU SPELLING SO BAD AND SAYING U CAN SPELL.
I had an experience of a kid who thought he was an author of a book. He tried his best to spell but he was so shit. He kept telling me to get a plane ticket and go to Manhattan like "Yeah, let me just go buy a fucking plane ticket to some see if you're real!". So this went on for like 6 days and then he left. (For example: Me)

COCKY CHILDREN: DON'T BE COCKY FOR GOD SAKE MY BOI, U SUK M8.
I hope you die, no respect for you. (For example: Me)

PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY'RE A HORSE: WTF U DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?
Legit. I come one one day and there a boy who's telling me he's a horse and all that cool shit. This is possibly the most harmless specimen on this list.  (For example: Me)

PEOPLE THAT ARE SO DUMB: WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH ANYTHING?
NO respect for this insane specimen. They are so slow and get baited so easily I question humanity. (For example: ur mum Kappa)

OH SHAAT MAN! WE DISCOVERS A NEW SPECIE!
7/10/2016:
THE PACK OF 69 PEOPLE:HIS IS A SPECIES THAT STICKS IN ONE GROUP? A GROUP OF 69 OTHER PEOPLE. MOST COMMONLY FOUND WITH MANDARIN LETTER IN THEY NAMES. RARELY TALK. I NOTICED THEY DON'T NOTICE ENGLISH OR UNDERSTAND IT VERY WELL SOSWEARING DOSENT WORK SO YOU JJUST GOTTA REKT TUM (REKTUM AND  REKT DEM-- GET IT?? LOOOOOOOOL) BUT ITS SO ANNOYING AND TIME CONSUMING BUT WHEN U SEE THEM U HAVE TO REKT THEM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
thx for wathing nigga HazRSavage

NO respect for this insane specimen. They are so slow and get baited so easily I question humanity. (For example: Me)
Life is still letting me have encounters with more of these bastards. As my life goes on I will share my knawladge with you.
this is gonna get fuqed up as we go along. more DESCRIPTIVE specie discriptions 4 u m8
chill thefuq out why so srs  Kappa
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like plsdonteatme's post:
  • Relax , s1104874, Squirrel , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
** WARNING ** Parts of the proceeding message contain strong language and may not be suitable for all audiences. Especially women. Save yourselves, and close your eyes now!

~Squirrel displays garden shears~ I have done some... uhnn... careful pruning~

(07-02-2016, 02:52 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: THERE ARE  SO MANY  LOSERS  ON AGF AND  ~snip~ lol HazRSavage
Cocky Children behavior may come with this species of looser.

From my experience this species gets offended (as fuck). Why? I don't know, All i was talking about was 9/11. This species even takes JOKES and SARCASM seriously.

~a chainsaw fires up briefly, there is much noise and a voice: 'Watch out beloooowwww!!'~

~snip~, no respect for you.

Legit. I come one one day and there a boy who's telling me he's a horse and all that cool shit. This is possibly the most harmless specimen on this list. 

NO respect for this insane specimen. They are so slow and get baited so easily I question humanity.

Life is still letting me have encounters with more of these bastards. As my life goes on I will share my knawladge with you.

OK, first let me say that I liked your post, because I think it's funny! (Not because I agree that there are too many losers.)

Now, I want to ask you a different question:

Don't you find the same thing with the rest of your life?
Aren't there people in every corner of your life that you don't understand?

The thing is, you can try to understand them better. You can! You're pretty smart, no? Things and people have reasons for being the way they are.

Okay. Granted, people have varying degrees of smarts. It's just life!! It's a good thing, because some jobs require lots of smarts, (ie: doctor) whereas other things don't require much. If we had dumb doctors, and PhD's cleaning houses, I think more people would be killing each other! Regardless of how much smarts a person has, I think you can still have fun with them.

Specifically, I want to address your thinking that 'little girls' are losers... lol. All women will probably identify with that, centring on the 'girls' aspect.
Are you INSANE?!

They are going to come after you for that! And we're talking the BAD kind of interest, not the good kind, you get what I sayin'?!??!

Aren't you a straight dude? Now maybe if you swing the other way, I can see ostracizing all of 'em like that... but it's just not a smart move! I suggest that you feel the way that you do, because you don't understand them yet! And understanding comes naturally, from trying to, and spending time with them, and racking your brain for causality!

Yes they are different. But you want a girlfriend some day, don't you? Many of them will be sensitive. Learn what they are sensitive about, and then don't push those buttons! Play with them in other ways instead!

And one more thing I want to take up.
~flicks tail with annoyance~
What's so wrong with identifying as an animal?! (Hey @Slothy, @Voakie , stand with me here, mates!)

Now people with an ego -- that I understand... those grate on me a bit too. But generally, if you leave those ones alone to think they are great in their own world, then it doesn't have to mean anything, or annoy you so much in yours. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 6 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • plsdonteatme, run SPOT run , s1104874, Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
@Squirrel  [Image: eca6d2e0cf724ab2842982d9caa0a03b.png]
PLOXNOEATMEH is da bouss he dont care m8 let them come he will fight em bouss
Tired of living.
[-] The following 3 users Like V1tal's post:
  • Relax , Squirrel , ℱIRE
(07-02-2016, 07:30 AM)V1tal Wrote: @Squirrel  [Image: eca6d2e0cf724ab2842982d9caa0a03b.png]
PLOXNOEATMEH is da bouss he dont care m8 let them come he will fight em bouss

Yes, that may be, but boys and girls both know... that boys fight girls, so that they can be close to them. Because even though they may not understand them, boys still want one to have one as their own, and share the hills and valleys of life with. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
Haha, I like this
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(07-02-2016, 05:38 AM)Squirrel Wrote: ** WARNING ** Parts of the proceeding message contain strong language and may not be suitable for all audiences. Especially women. Save yourselves, and close your eyes now!

~Squirrel displays garden shears~ I have done some... uhnn... careful pruning~

(07-02-2016, 02:52 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: THERE ARE  SO MANY  LOSERS  ON AGF AND  ~snip~ lol HazRSavage
Cocky Children behavior may come with this species of looser.

~a chainsaw fires up briefly, there is much noise and a voice: 'Watch out beloooowwww!!'~

~snip~, no respect for you.

Legit. I come one one day and there a boy who's telling me he's a horse and all that cool shit. This is possibly the most harmless specimen on this list. 

NO respect for this insane specimen. They are so slow and get baited so easily I question humanity.

OK, first let me say that I liked your post, because I think it's funny! (Not because I agree that there are too many losers.)

Now, I want to ask you a different question:

Don't you find the same thing with the rest of your life?
Aren't there people in every corner of your life that you don't understand?

The thing is, you can try to understand them better. You can! You're pretty smart, no? Things and people have reasons for being the way they are.

Okay. Granted, people have varying degrees of smarts. It's just life!! It's a good thing, because some jobs require lots of smarts, (ie: doctor) whereas other things don't require much. If we had dumb doctors, and PhD's cleaning houses, I think more people would be killing each other! Regardless of how much smarts a person has, I think you can still have fun with them.

Specifically, I want to address your thinking that 'little girls' are losers... lol. All women will probably identify with that, centring on the 'girls' aspect.
Are you INSANE?!

They are going to come after you for that! And we're talking the BAD kind of interest, not the good kind, you get what I sayin'?!??!

Aren't you a straight dude? Now maybe if you swing the other way, I can see ostracizing all of 'em like that... but it's just not a smart move! I suggest that you feel the way that you do, because you don't understand them yet! And understanding comes naturally, from trying to, and spending time with them, and racking your brain for causality!

Yes they are different. But you want a girlfriend some day, don't you? Many of them will be sensitive. Learn what they are sensitive about, and then don't push those buttons! Play with them in other ways instead!

And one more thing I want to take up.
~flicks tail with annoyance~
What's so wrong with identifying as an animal?! (Hey @Slothy, @Voakie , stand with me here, mates!)

Now people with an ego -- that I understand... those grate on me a bit too. But generally, if you leave those ones alone to think they are great in their own world, then it doesn't have to mean anything, or annoy you so much in yours.
My intent IS to piss people off. The thread isn't serious. I was going to add; "Some angry feminist might get angry!" but decided not to because it would BE RACIST.
(07-02-2016, 02:36 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: My intent IS to piss people off. The thread isn't serious. I was going to add; "Some angry feminist might get angry!" but decided not to because it would BE RACIST.

Not to be a corrective rodent, but racism is discrimination based solely on race. You're talking about discrimination based on gender. Big Grin

But I'm glad that you weren't serious.

~flicks tail again~

That applies to the bit about animals too, right?

And now I guess you squeezed in the part you wanted left out... lol.

~hops off, shaking his head and thinking, "Crazy human!"~
Fight the Good Fight
(07-02-2016, 03:44 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 02:36 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: My intent IS to piss people off. The thread isn't serious. I was going to add; "Some angry feminist might get angry!" but decided not to because it would BE RACIST.

Not to be a corrective rodent, but racism is discrimination based solely on race. You're talking about discrimination based on gender. Big Grin

~flicks tail again~

sexism, aight
(07-02-2016, 03:44 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

~flicks tail again~

thanks for the daily cringe
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sinister 's post:
  • Relax
plsdont how much time did you spend making this thread? XD
I like it btw, gets an A+ for humor and 5 star for quality content xD
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • s1104874, Squirrel
@plsdonteatme you are lucky you didn't add any shit about angry feminists cause boy I will hunt your ass down and scope you to pieces and your ankles will be shattered for life forget about the loominati lets start getting on the page of s11zilla
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 2 users Like s1104874's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
(07-03-2016, 03:40 AM)s1104874 Wrote: @plsdonteatme you are lucky you didn't add any shit about angry feminists cause boy I will hunt your ass down and scope you to pieces and your ankles will be shattered for life forget about the loominati lets start getting on the page of s11zilla

That's scary... Oh my lord I don't really feel safe anymore.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • s1104874, ℱIRE
(07-03-2016, 03:40 AM)s1104874 Wrote: @plsdonteatme you are lucky you didn't add any shit about angry feminists cause boy I will hunt your ass down and scope you to pieces and your ankles will be shattered for life forget about the loominati lets start getting on the page of s11zilla

You should watch LeafyIsHere, he makes lovely videos on feminists, also watch feminist cringe compilations on YouTube. Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]

hahaha, lol
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
thx for the knawladge
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • ℱIRE