Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Teamers
Hello all, as you all know I'm not a fan of teamers as it shows no skill.

Though it seems many still try, 3 on 1 and I still do okay Wink

But to show my point, I'm prepared to on the weekends rename myself to "Team70" and show people why teaming is unfair and unnecessary.

I know this sounds stupid, but seems me taking all 3 team members out in one go doesn't do the trick, so maybe this will?

Btw, it's the weekend Smile
-LKD70
++

Ill team with u whenver I see u if their teamers lurking on teh surver. Teamers must learn to know how bad it is actuly.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Bust it, let's do it.

Gandalf will indeed supply with what is needed in the right time, with his old wand. Expect me.
But first, let me lit this old toby.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
what about teamers?
Wink 
(11-21-2015, 10:21 PM)LKD70 Wrote: Aye, Mexi here, I agree with you all the way. I honestly don't like teaming. I think it's unnecessary and stupid as well. I don't mind teaming with someone yet I'm not good at teaming and not at all. It's really irritating that every server I join, most and sometimes all of the top players are teaming. 
Have me join the server, I'd fix that Wink
-LKD70
May I inquire something? Uhm.. where do you guys play? The Private server or Agar.io server? I want to have a nice game with you guys...

Both, I'm on the private server daily, I'm normally called An Unnamed Cell or 70/LKD70, though on weekends I name myself TEAM70 for obvious reasons.
-LKD70
Dong Fang Bubai I usually play on Elites.io these days. competitive and fast. (there are alot of teamers though)... but i like smashing teams and rollin in the top 5
[Image: giphy.gif]
nice, just got to rank one on it, fun server. little too busy for the map size though
-LKD70
In what way does teaming show no skill? You say this which aggravates people, you're going to get a lot of people on your case.
there are those of us that only play to eliminate big teams (me included). i play selfishly wrecking everyone in my path, but my ultimate goal is to split teams. teaming requires very little skill to dominate weak players, but does require some practice to get good at skills like cross splitting (tricksplit) or side split feeding (speedfeed). but even so these skills only aply when playing with someone thats trustworthy and on the same skill level. but all in all i agree with the premise of the argument that teaming doesnt take skill, its just lazy
[Image: giphy.gif]
I dislike teaming because I have no teaming skills. Haha! Sorry Krow, for denying your generous request for us to play Agar.io in Party Mode.

my aim is to dominate all, well... Not an aim... Already achieved it Big Grin
-LKD70
(12-17-2015, 05:38 PM)LKD70 Wrote: my aim is to dominate all, well... Not an aim... Already achieved it Big Grin

Have you tried dominating ALL servers? This includes Russian, Turkish, East Asia, China, and Oceania Servers.