Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BEST AGARIO JOKES
Exclamation 
hi guys I am doing a big competition  to see who can make the best agario joke.  The best 10 jokes will be held for a vote to see who can win. I will ask 2 members to tell me what they think. the pre jokes will last till 7/07/2015

GUYS IM NO LONGER DOING THIS COMPETITION AS NOT A LOT OF PPL ENTERED

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • Mikasa, Sora, ✨101✨
(06-30-2016, 11:54 AM)Breakfast Wrote: hi guys I am doing a big competition  to see who can make the best agario joke.  The best 10 jokes will be held for a vote to see who can win. I will ask 2 members to tell me what they think. the pre jokes will last till 7/07/2015

RULES:

THEY MUST BE ORIGINAL

you must not enter not than once

THEY MUST NOT HAVE ANY RACIST, PREDUJEST OR OFFENSIVE QUOATS

PLEASE ONLY POST JOKES HERE NOT OPINIONS ON POSTED JOKES
My joke is one word.
Miniclip

Here is a joke that u can not help but laugh.

Miniclip makes agario great.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • Doigt
(06-30-2016, 12:27 PM)Slothy Wrote: My joke is one word.
Miniclip

'Miniclip' means nothing to me... It sounds like a retarded clip that goes on your Uzi sub-machine gun, and is like a normal banana clip, but only holds 2 or 4 rounds.

Say, @Breakfast ? Maybe you can clarify your rules... You could fix that post up a bit. Were you trying to say that each person can only enter one joke? There's also a few typo's in there... I remember 'prejudiced', forget the other. :|

OK, so here's my poor attempt:

If you're a Noob, and you want to be safe as houses in the public agar.io game, just name yourself 'Jumbo', for he is the greatest agar.io player that ever lived!

And please.. if you're going to throw things at me, please make them nuts! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-30-2016, 01:26 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 12:27 PM)Slothy Wrote: My joke is one word.
Miniclip

'Miniclip' means nothing to me... It sounds like a retarded clip that goes on your Uzi sub-machine gunh, and is like a normal banana clip, but only holds 4 rounds.

Say, @Breakfast ? Maybe you can clarify your rules... You could fix that post up a bit. Were you trying to say that each person can only enter one joke? There's also a few typo's in there... I remember 'prejudiced', forget the other. :|

OK, so here's my poor attempt:

If you're a Noob, and you want to be safe as houses in the public agar.io game, just name yourself 'Jumbo', for he is the greatest agar.io player that ever lived!

And please.. if you're going to throw things at me, please make them nuts! Big Grin

what kind of nuts?
Slither.io Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
everyone who plays it

irektu
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • ✨101✨
@Slothy please only post jokes

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Friend: Why did you eat me?

Me: Because you are food.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
OMG THATS SO FUNNY -_
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • ✨101✨