Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[QUESTION] - Where did you hear about Agarioforums.ney?
Hey all, just wondering how the hell you all ended up here, I was pulled in by one of the bots on the real agar.io game, damn things, can't help but go to a link. Curiosity hey? 
This site seemed nicer than any others i had encountered, despite how new it was. So, how did you end up here? What's your story?
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Good question. I was thinking and thinking, and suddenly happened to pass by the right letters to match up a site I would later not regret to have become a part of.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
I asked Google to find me forums about the agar.io game.

Here I am!

~shakes a fist @ Google, but if it keeps finding me sites like this one, I won't be as upset that they are trying to take over the world~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I agree with @Squirrel , I too searched for an agario forums/discussion website and here I am. 
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 2 users Like CantREKTMe 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
.ney? a horse? illuminati? wtf!

MY BOIS AT SCHOOL TOLD ME ABOUT IT. THEY SAID IT WAS KOOL IVE PLAYED FOR A YEAR NOW.
I love agario and I was interested if there was a forum, where then I can become a staff and make the game agar.io better, like add skins and stuff, and also help with the forum! But then I found out that this forum was not made by the creator of agario Sad. But we do have servers and a friendly forum! XD

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
Some will know how I did... I originaly was a member of that other forums, that doesn't exist anymore. But we didn't get along too well, so I switched over here Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
I saw someone playing that had the website as their username! Tongue
- I wanted to know the things which "run SPOT run" answered for me perfectly here in forum  Exclamation

- so I searched via Google for the official agar.io forum to get the chance to get these informations

- I found this side and I liked it most of all (design)

- I wanted to be on the official forum, but seems there is no official

- AND I posted more than 20 posts before I asked for the things I wanted to know = because I met nice interesting funny people HERE

Thanks all for that  Exclamation

Heart

P.S.: Voakie = old switcher  Tongue  Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(10-16-2016, 09:12 PM)Relax Wrote: I went to school on a snow day (we have those in Canada, when the weathers too bad for actual education) for whatever reason, and was bored. There were these two guys sitting and I was bored so I went over and used a computer to try and play agario. Then one of them told me agarioforums.io was much better. It wouldn't work either much to @plsdonteatme's dismay. Anyways, I went home after lunch since I was bored and tried the server, and found it to be WAY better than agario. I had made an account with the forums because I was told to (@jajajajaja) but never used the forums until much later. I noticed that people in the game were extremely vengeful when you took some of their mass, so I named myself Relax.

Thus a meme was born   Wink
Post the creative writer about me, that shit is funny.
exclude the name of course

(10-19-2016, 06:13 PM)Supergirl Wrote: - I wanted to know the things which "run SPOT run" answered for me perfectly here in forum  Exclamation

- so I searched via Google for the official agar.io forum to get the chance to get these informations

- I found this side and I liked it most of all (design)

- I wanted to be on the official forum, but seems there is no official

- AND I posted more than 20 posts before I asked for the things I wanted to know = because I met nice interesting funny people HERE

Thanks all for that  Exclamation

Heart

P.S.: Voakie = old switcher  Tongue  Wink

Who are you, dawg?
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Breakfast
I sat on the bus on my way home and saw someone on their phone type agarioforums.net
I then proceeded to see the person type something in the shoutbox, before seemingly tilting his head and focus out of the phone, and towards the thin air. I saw some colorful name on the site through the phone, and I decided
"This is the right website the fedz should join".
(PS: I also saw the guy's password when he logged in).
If i remember correct, his username started with S and was 4 letters. The ending was an a.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fedz's post:
  • Reaction
I used to play agarp.co and I made a friend on there. I can't remember his name, unfortunately, but he asked me to join these forums. I didn't know the AGF server even existed at the time. 
Agarp.co went down and I tried getting on here to talk to that friend and couldn't remember my sign in info, out his forum name. 
I created this new account after when I decided to look for a clan to join, which was when someone introduced me to the AGF server and I quickly fell in love with it! 
More recently, I received a message from someone asking me to make a post introducing myself. After that, I slowly became more and more addicted to the forums. 
I may not post much, but I'm always lurking.  Blush
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
Googled Agario community and found AF  Big Grin .
[Image: vidjRTd.gif]
I was almost doing the same thing. I was on Google and browsing Agar.io Private servers and Agarioforums.io came up. So I gave it a go and decided that it was my favorite private server. Then made a forum account.
(11-06-2016, 08:06 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: I used to play agarp.co and I made a friend on there. I can't remember his name, unfortunately, but he asked me to join these forums. I didn't know the AGF server even existed at the time. 
Agarp.co went down and I tried getting on here to talk to that friend and couldn't remember my sign in info, out his forum name. 
I created this new account after when I decided to look for a clan to join, which was when someone introduced me to the AGF server and I quickly fell in love with it! 
More recently, I received a message from someone asking me to make a post introducing myself. After that, I slowly became more and more addicted to the forums. 
I may not post much, but I'm always lurking.  Blush

We're glad you're lurking around!

And every bit that you've contributed so far, has been awesome!

Plus sounds like you have an old-timer for a friend!

I'd say that you've done famously, so far!

May you never be lagged out in AGF again, and put boys in their place! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather