Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Bots Problems
I've started noticing that more and more bot businesses are going on agar.io. It's gonna be awhile before the agario developer team can remove the bots to prevent lag. I don't know if other people had already asked about this on agarioforums, but I just want some solutions to this period of Bot Age. 

I've already seen A LOT of YouTube videos talking about how to prevent lag in agar.io, but none of them actually have any changes to the game performance. (Probably it fix the gameplay a little better, but still, it's not so helpful!)

1. Turn off browser extensions or add-ons. 
Browser extensions creates large traffics on network connection.

2. Turn off Agar.io No skin setting. 

3. Select the nearest region. 
choose the nearest server location that apply to your own location.

4. Close big softwares and browser tabs. 
This is the only one that I found it helpful (A little). 

If you wanna ask me, how good is your internet connection?
Optimum Internet Service around $80/month   So I suppose, I'm not using a slow network.

Don't let yourself be a loser.
Don't give up.
Just keep trying 

Coaco Style  Wink 
[-] The following 1 user Likes CoacoExtreme's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-29-2016, 01:57 AM)CoacoExtreme Wrote: I've started noticing that more and more bot businesses are going on agar.io. It's gonna be awhile before the agario developer team can remove the bots to prevent lag. I don't know if other people had already asked about this on agarioforums, but I just want some solutions to this period of Bot Age. 

I've already seen A LOT of YouTube videos talking about how to prevent lag in agar.io, but none of them actually have any changes to the game performance. (Probably it fix the gameplay a little better, but still, it's not so helpful!)

Optimum Internet Service around $80/month   So I suppose, I'm not using a slow network.

Exactly right -- only minimally helpful. All you can do, is make it less-laggy by dealing with the extra stuff that's running on your computer.

And this is the way of games. A proper game developer really needs to sort out their "anti-bot" strategy before having their game go live in the first place. And with the game being played in just a typical browser, bots will always have the possibility of being successful.

We'll have to wait and see if the developer manages to shut them down again, or if bots end up destroying the game, and have the game pulled off-line.

All we can do, from this end, is let people know how much bots cause additional expense. If agar.io can't pay it's bills, the result is pretty obvious, right?

So when you see someone talking about using a bot, you could try to educate them.

Again, if the bots are deployed on a private system where the operator is aware, and has permitted their use, that is completely different. Each operator can determine for themselves whether they can pay their bills.

But agar.io uses their "coins" and advertising for their revenue. And bots do not buy 'coins', nor do they 'watch ads'.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • CoacoExtreme
(06-29-2016, 01:57 AM)CoacoExtreme Wrote: I've started noticing that more and more bot businesses are going on agar.io. It's gonna be awhile before the agario developer team can remove the bots to prevent lag. I don't know if other people had already asked about this on agarioforums, but I just want some solutions to this period of Bot Age. 

also try using Chrome and turn off all other internet apps like discord

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!