Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Rainbow 
Hello guys !! Just found out this forum. I'm Maeid. Live in Bangladesh, South Asia. Timezone gmt +6.
I'm lvl 50 in-game. I'm looking for a team. Must be Lvl 30+. Thank u   Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

welcome dude, if you have any questions just PM me

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(06-25-2016, 09:18 PM)Breakfast Wrote: welcome dude, if you have any questions just PM me

ARE U IN A TEAM?
(06-25-2016, 09:26 PM)Maeid Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 09:18 PM)Breakfast Wrote: welcome dude, if you have any questions just PM me

ARE U IN A TEAM?

ive got a clan

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(06-25-2016, 10:23 PM)Breakfast Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 09:26 PM)Maeid Wrote:

ARE U IN A TEAM?

ive got a clan

nice.
Welcome to AGF!!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(06-26-2016, 06:16 AM)Garpede Wrote: Welcome to AGF!!

thanx  Big Grin Big Grin
Welcome to AGF, Maeid Big Grin

If you need anything, feel free to PM any Staff Member arround!
[Image: Voakie.png]
(06-26-2016, 06:47 AM)Voakie Wrote: Welcome to AGF, Maeid Big Grin

If you need anything, feel free to PM any Staff Member arround!

thanx man. u guys are awesome
[-] The following 2 users Like Maeid's post:
  • Mikasa, Voakie
(06-25-2016, 09:13 PM)Maeid Wrote: Hello guys !! Just found out this forum. I'm Maeid. Live in Bangladesh, South Asia. Timezone gmt +6.

Welcome aboard! If you're looking for someone to team with, I'm sure you'll find a few offers here. And I think most of us are not 'noobs'. ~grin~ It sounds like you want an FFA partner though, and I highly prefer 'Teams',.

But nice to meet you, and hope you have a bunch of fun around here!

Try letting people in the shout box know you're looking for someone to team with, that will give you some spontaneous offers! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hi, welcome to the forums!

If you have any questions, PM me (the hottest one around Wink ) or any other member
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(06-26-2016, 09:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 09:13 PM)Maeid Wrote: Hello guys !! Just found out this forum. I'm Maeid. Live in Bangladesh, South Asia. Timezone gmt +6.

Welcome aboard! If you're looking for someone to team with, I'm sure you'll find a few offers here. And I think most of us are not 'noobs'. ~grin~ It sounds like you want an FFA partner though, and I highly prefer 'Teams',.

Try letting people in the shout box know you're looking for someone to team with, that will give you some spontaneous offers! Big Grin
thanx man.

still didn't find a team. any suggestions?
welcome to the forums
(06-27-2016, 11:29 AM)Maeid Wrote:

still didn't find a team. any suggestions?

Try playing on the AGF server... Some may not want to team with someone that they don't know... and I think most people here play on the AGF server, so that's where most of 'em are anyhow... And you have a chat within the game, so that you can ask... plus, the guys getting killed by you will see whether you're a decent player or not (ie: not a noob, hehe), and that should get some offers rolling!

I didn't know how to get to the AGF server for quite awhile. But eventually I noticed the thing that says 'Play AGF' was a button, not an ad. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!