Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OWNING TEAMERS - VIDEO

Many of you might not like it, because it's against teamers. But hopefully, there will one day come justice served upon fair gameplay. 
It's our responsibility to share the freedom of being able to express ourselves, and anti-teaming initiative is one of these solutions we come up as individuals in a community, in order to spread support to the case and hopefully bring everyone to our side. I wish nothing but the best for all.
#AGF.ATI
Good idea, not such a great execution, I think you'd benefit from practising in your "split wars" a little. instead of trying to split them, centralise your mass. That way every time they split you you're gaining there mass, and when they do decide to jump into you they're too slow and you've already merged... Nice though, keep it up.
-LKD70
I agree with lkd70

niec video though
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)