Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals
Hello, Craw here.
On this thread you tell me:
-If you live with any pets.
-If you dont, would you like to have any pets?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I live with 2 dogs Smile
I would really like to get a gecko Sad
[Image: palmato-gecko-close-up-of-the-head-with-...oplets.jpg]
[Image: ChionWDM_AcFpD103.jpg]
That's not my dog but it looks like that.
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • ℱIRE
Hey Craw!
I like the idea. Yes, i live with pets!

I have 1 cat. Well, it officialy isn't our cat. It all started here: The cat was always sleeping under some trees in our garden. He was really thin, really underfed. So we gave him food everyday for 1 1/2 year. After 1 1/2 year he started trusting us(yes it took so long). We could touch him slowly, otherwise the cat should attack us. After 2 years we could touch him easily, he fully trusted us. After a while we experimented with not giving the food next to him, but we put the food inside our house. He was really scared to get in our house for like 3 months. But then, out of no where the cat wasn't scared anymore(yes, its really weird xD) and now he's our cat. After all that, we wanted to be sure that he was healthy. So we were going to a veterinarian(animal doctor), he wasn't chipped(It's a chip under their skin with information about the owners) so we chipped him(So he was officialy from us Big Grin). And the veterinarian vaccinated him for some things like worms(he had a lot of worms, was really sad.). And now, the cat is ours. We don't know his age but the doctor thinks he's 5 years old. 
[Image: raTJZkA.jpg]
This is my cat, he's called Wolf. (He looks a bit scared on this picture, because he had an epilepsy attack.)

By the way, i have 1 guinea pig, she's called Kaatje and is fat. I don't have anything more to say xD.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 3 users Like V1tal's post:
  • Craw , Voakie , ℱIRE
Looool xD "oh and i have a pig and its fat" hahaha xD Heart

Thats a nice story, thank you for sharing it to me Heart Smile
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
So, I really like animals in general, if they don't want to eat me or sleep in my mouth.

I had a cat for a long time (longer than I live). Whe basically was there my whole life, when I was born, she was 4 (I guess teenager for humans), and had 2 other catmates. One of them died  when I was 2, car accident, we found her dead at the side of the road. Another one had stomach problems and always vomited a the walls (horrible thing). She died somwhere between 3-4 (my age). With 5 years we moved into a proper house (we had a flat before, the new house was our own) with no streets that had heavy traffic arround. The last cat that was left, called Minka, really enjoyed her time there. She would sometimes bring us bats or a mouse she killed. Over the years she got slowed, jumping took longer and she would sleep half a day. When I turned 12, she was diagnosed with cancer. It grew inside her stomach, so she got slimer and slimer, but she would still come up the stairs to visit everybody in their beds, to ensure everything was good, every night. She fighted for 1 year. In the last 2 weeks or so, she couldn't breathe properly. She sounded like an air conditioner, and it took her much energy to take a deep sip of oxygen. To prevent further pain or a life she couldn't enjoy, we gave her to the doctors. They gave her a small painless injection and she peacefully went to sleep. We still have the vase with her ashes in our living room... May you be remembered Minka Heart

Oh, and I also had 2 hamsters and 2 rabbits. Im in a good.
We had a white rabbit called Schneeli. (Schnee in german snow. So in english he would be called something like snowy). The other one had very dark brown, and deep furr. We called him Stoffel. (Stoff in german yarn / furr. You imagine something yourself Smile ). We got them when I was arround 10, just because we could. They lived in a huge cage in our garden and in summer we would let them into a grass field wich my brother and I built a fence arround. Schneeli died when I was 12 (approx.), a cat managed to open the gate and "snacked him". His furr was all over the garden. Stoffel lived one year on, and then died because he was already 4 years old, wich was old for a rabbit Big Grin. My mom held him in her hands while he couldn't stand up anymore. He layed down, closed his eyes. 10 seconds later he opened his eyes and tried to run away, still sideways and much to slow to actually get speed. It probably was a panick attack because he knew he was going to die. Poor thing Sad.

Now the 2 hamsters.
They both never got to know each other. The first one died because his left cheek popped open (yes), and 2 months later his heart failed. The other one lived for 1 year and then died of unknown cause. We found him dead in his little house.

~Voakie Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • V1tal, ℱIRE
(06-20-2016, 03:47 PM)Craw Wrote: Looool xD "oh and i have a pig and its fat" hahaha xD Heart

Thats a nice story, thank you for sharing it to me Heart Smile

Hahaha no problem, Big Grin
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Craw