Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make Oreo Sludge
Hey guys!

Today I'm going to show you have to make the most elegant and tasty food in the world. It's called OREO Sludge!!!
According to many scientific studies Oreo Sludge has many health benefits and can be substituted for a regular meal. Many modern nutritionists agree that Oreo sludge should be in your daily diet.

Keep in mind this is a gourmet dish, and few chefs in the world have made it, therefore this may be hard to make.

Important Supplies:
  • milk
  • oreos
  • a glass/cup/or mug
  • a spoon

The Procedure
Begin by plopping a minimum of 4 oreos in a glass of milk (the more you add the yummier.) Kappa
[Image: IzhvrLE.jpg]
  • Then let the cup sit still for about 1 minute.
  • After a minute drink most of the milk so the oreos are visible on the bottom of the cup.
  • Then get your spoon and crush the oreos, they should be soft.Once the oreos and the milk blend nicely it should make a gooey paste.
  • Finally scoop up the sludge and eat it sodaC
IT SHOULD BE VERY GUD. Kreygasm
Please try this at home and let me know how you like it. Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-20-2016, 04:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Today I'm going to show you have to make the most elegant and tasty food in the world. It's called OREO Sludge!!!
According to many scientific studies Oreo Sludge has many health benefits and can be substituted for a regular meal. Many modern nutritionists agree that Oreo sludge should be in your daily diet.

Keep in mind this is a gourmet dish, and few chefs in the world have made it, therefore this may be hard to make.

~recipe snipped by little paws~

LOL!

You know... this reminds me of something my (at the time) 5 yr old son invented, which he called "Christmas sauce".

Don't worry. I don't think that you can make it anymore, because the company that supplied the ingredients has stopped selling them, due to poor popularity. :|

The company in question, which will go unnamed because I forget, decided to try Canucks with 5 new flavours of candy cane for the festive season that year. There were two flavours that all of our kids rejected, invariably after just 1 lick. My son tried to be nice, and give his away, but found no-one would accept his kind gift. So instead, he took all of them out of their package, and left them for a few hours in a cup of water.

He then tried getting people to taste his... "Christmas Sauce".

GAHHHHHHHHhhhHhhh!!!

The next time he comes up with a "culinary creation", you can bet your @ss that I'll remember that one!

(Oh wait. I think he already has tried a few others... "Grilled ketchup and cheese" comes to mind..... That went straight into the green bin. :|)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ✨101✨
Loooool wtfffff xD
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • ✨101✨
DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes JUMBO_BLOB's post:
  • ✨101✨
Your threads are getting more strange.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • Conquest
(06-20-2016, 04:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Please try this at home and let me know how you like it. Big Grin

That was GREAT! A true Guy's Recipe where no actual cooking or difficult preparation is involved!

I'm thinking of getting a big-@ss pail, half-filling it with milk, then dumping in 4 bagsof oreos....

PS: Guys, if you do this, don't make the Guy-mistake of forgetting to take the oreos out of their bags!

I still like mine better though.

Combine:
Big-@ss bowl of icecream, vanilla or another fave & appropriate flavour....
A bunch of caramel sauce
As much Bailey's as you can handle, not more than 20% the volume of the icecream. (Yes, yes, trust me to work math into a man's recipe. What the ^%@#$^% do ya go to school for?! DEAL with it!)

Enjoy....

But don't try mine before 101's, if you mean to try both. Your chance of messing up increases exponentially, depending on your tolerance-to-Bailey's ratio. :|

(@karla STOP LAUGHING! Of all the people who read this, I predict you the person most likely to come up with actual values. :| )
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • karla, ✨101✨
(02-17-2017, 12:12 PM)Final Wrote: Your threads are getting more strange.

lol this is so old
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-17-2017, 01:52 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 12:12 PM)Final Wrote: Your threads are getting more strange.

lol this is so old

Yeah, almost as old as me!

(Hey, at least my new reply was nuttin' like the first one!)

I had no clue this was old, until after I posted & started reading from the top.

Thats what you get for letting your danged alerts lead you around, like a Dobermann walking his old lady!
Fight the Good Fight
I wonder why @JUMBO_BLOB replied to this thread more than a year later then the last post was ?

This 101 must have so much alt-accounts  Exclamation

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Conquest, Relax , Voakie
but why would you wanna make Oreo sludge....(poor Oreos being smashed by 101)
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-17-2017, 02:50 PM)Supergirl Wrote: I wonder why @JUMBO_BLOB replied to this thread more than a year later then the last post was ?

Tongue

I'm a really old member, I don't check the forums much...

Yesterday I was looking at 101's profile and was reading some threads he made, this one caught my attention because of the interesting name. 

Don't assume stuff Tongue
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes JUMBO_BLOB's post:
  • Voakie
(02-17-2017, 02:50 PM)Supergirl Wrote: I wonder why @JUMBO_BLOB replied to this thread more than a year later then the last post was ?

Tongue

If this is so, I have a feeling we'd all recall a bunch of times where Jumbo went out of his way to randomly just praise 101... (lol)

Based on the name and personna it's.... posssssible?! We know that 101 think's he's magical. :|
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax , Voakie , ✨101✨
101 is far from magical. Kappa
(02-18-2017, 01:30 PM)Apix Wrote: 101 is far from magical. Kappa

Very far  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-18-2017, 07:59 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:30 PM)Apix Wrote: 101 is far from magical. Kappa

Very far  Exclamation

Wink

I think Supergirl's purpose of life is to banter me for some reason. Wink