Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skin List.
Hello guys,

I've been wondering some time now about the Skin list you can visit the page to view the skins here:. agarioforums.io/skinlist.png

I've been here now for a good couple of months and never really seen the Skin list get updated, however I've seen many skins added for the users here by Administrators.

Will the skins ever get placed on the Skin list?..

It's been on my mind for a long time (2-3) weeks and it really is bugging me, just because of the fact I have never seen it be updated.

What do you guys think, Do you think it should be updated with users skins?..

-Greets,
Web Developer 
run SPOT run made the skin list so it would be convenient for users to see the commands for certain skins, recently many new skins have been added or are being added. Give him time, he may have other things to take care of; when he has time he will hopefully update it Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(06-15-2016, 10:55 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: run SPOT run made the skin list so it would be convenient for users to see the commands for certain skins, recently many new skins have been added or are being added.
Give him time, he may have other things to take care of and once he has gets the time he will hopefully update it Smile

I had no idea run SPOT run created the skin list, Of course if I knew he had I wouldn't of made this thread.
Instead I went a head thinking it was the Staff team who took care of it all.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(06-15-2016, 10:57 PM)Barzh Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 10:55 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: run SPOT run made the skin list so it would be convenient for users to see the commands for certain skins, recently many new skins have been added or are being added.
Give him time, he may have other things to take care of and once he has gets the time he will hopefully update it Smile

I had no idea run SPOT run created the skin list, Of course if I knew he had I wouldn't of made this thread.
Instead I went a head thinking it was the Staff team who took care of it all.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

-Greets,
np everyone makes mistakes.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Dzia
i went about it the tough way...i played every skin i could remember, screenshot it, and resized it to 200 pixels to fit in a 200x200 grid (thats a ton of cropping and pasting!). feel free to carry it forward...hell I'll even send you the xcf file if you want (theres like 5 layers. body, header, words, background, skins). I dont honestly even know what all the new skins are, and Sora added the skin list as part of an update that included like 5 new skins, making it obsolete from the day it was added. I posted it about 2 weeks before it was added to the game. from what I understand a person could go to the game and inspect the element, and browse for the images to get the original img (or png) files, but I haven't tried that.
it's summertime, and most of my spare time is spent on a bike, in a canoe, or swimming. if it seems like a good idea, I'll get around to it eventually, or feel free to modify the image and repost it yourself! it was done on gimp, but could be played with on any img software...200x200 pixel skins on a black background...easy peasy

when i inspect the element im only able to see the skins that are currently being used in the game. to get a complete list you'd have to ask a mod (prob SORA)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Dzia