Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
I left no life.
@HazR yea it is, after asking it 3 times nicely, and then someone answers you with: i dont care, it gets rlly frustrating
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • ℱIRE
(06-16-2016, 12:32 PM)V1tal Wrote: @HazR yea it is, after asking it 3 times nicely, and then someone answers you with: i dont care, it gets rlly frustrating

instead of joining a clan... Make your own, it would be alot easier for you to manage if anyone eats anybody

And if you do open your own one register it on http://ioclans.tk/index.php people might wanna join ;D
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
(06-16-2016, 08:12 AM)Falysidia Wrote: And when co-leaders are saying ''we'll talk to him'' we actually talk to him, not a joke, or we make a DM (direct message) to inform them to not eat other clan members

Please, be more stronger at feelings
My only request

May your AGF career rise.

Yes, to be fair to the powers-that-be in No Life, running an alliance/clan is not as easy as you might think it to be. The leaders, and their assistants who have roles still prefer to play the game, rather than address the drama within their own group.

So while you're at the far end of the barrel of your own team, and hating it, anyone who knows about the need to talk to the perps is pretty likely to come up with an excuse or two to not talk to them right away.

If it were me, I probably would have sent a leader, or a few of them a message to explain the situation, ask them to straighten out those making the game difficult for me, and then leave for a few days to give them time to act on it... and then figure out what I wanted to do/what was best for me when I got back.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@Squirrel http://prntscr.com/bh4s7z I exactly did that. nothing changed. Why can't you accept that/believe that?

@HazR i'm not good enough to make a clan on my own, im currently looking for one
Tired of living.
(06-16-2016, 02:34 PM)V1tal Wrote: @Squirrel http://prntscr.com/bh4s7z I exactly did that. nothing changed. Why can't you accept that/believe that?

@HazR i'm not good enough to make a clan on my own, im currently looking for one

That wasn't me disputing what you did, or refusing to believe you.

That was me, with no recollection of exactly what you did, saying exactly what I would do in the same situation.

And if that's what you did, I can't see how it could have gone any differently.

But who knows, maybe the problems will go away, and you'll be asked back. Maybe you'll have moved on by then. Either way, it's a game, and we all try to have fun with a game. Otherwise, why would we bother, right?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
v1tal im sorry if you think me and the other co-leaders did nothing to help but boi when people are big and they don't see you you are bound to get eaten I get eaten all the time Angry but I just tell them to watch it next time and if they say srry or if I say don't eat me dude and they say oh I didn't see you I am 100%ok with that and remember people not in no life use the no life clan sometimes buddy

secondly us co leaders are not doing nothing I think its the fact that every single time you get eaten you make a huge ruckus about it so we honestly don't know anymore when you actually have a legitimate issue happening I feel like it has been similar to the story the boy who cried wolf after you have complained so many times we don't know when to step in or not

finally next time you enter a clan please keep these facts into mind ex( if they eat you and they say srry or if you point it out and they say srry then) try not to make a big deal out of it

just know that us in no life aren't ignoring you we don't ignore anyone unless they don't make a huge fuss about something as simple as people being eaten

v1tal im sure you will be missed I hope we can team in the future im sorry if we eat you Tongue and I wish u luck
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

@s1104874 What you said isn't like the situation i was in. Official no life members we're chasing me, and killing me. Most of the times they were 20k and i was 5k, then he is able to see you obviously. I make a huge ruckus about it, because it happens so many times, everytime i play. And nothing changes. Thats why i get frustrated of it.

Most of the times i ask nicely, and then i get an answer like; idc, fuck off, stop whining. But when it happens everytime, it gets so annoying. You guys always say: ''I'll talk to them''. But nothing changes, the same person keeps killing/eating me. So saying why did you eat him and stop eating him wont stop it. Perhaps you can think of it, that you need to be more strict.
Tired of living.
(06-16-2016, 04:24 PM)V1tal Wrote: @s1104874 What you said isn't like the situation i was in. Official no life members we're chasing me, and killing me. Most of the times they were 20k and i was 5k, then he is able to see you obviously. I make a huge ruckus about it, because it happens so many times, everytime i play. And nothing changes. Thats why i get frustrated of it.

Most of the times i ask nicely, and then i get an answer like; idc, fuck off, stop whining. But when it happens everytime, it gets so annoying. You guys always say: ''I'll talk to them''. But nothing changes, the same person keeps killing/eating me. So saying why did you eat him and stop eating him wont stop it. Perhaps you can think of it, that you need to be more strict.

we are able to talk to them but whether or not they listen is out of our hands so blaming us for not doing anything is completely un fair and we cannot see every single person near us also we tell you stop whining because every time you get eaten you make a huge fuss im not sure who was chasing you but feel free to pm me the names of these people and I will be sure to have talks with them

I have never personally been one of the cos who has ever talked to people but ive never been one who has been put in that situation but I highly doubt that we have never talked to that person

pm me the list and ill talk to those people and see what the fuck they were thinking and I will prevent that from happening in this clan any time in the future if you have anymore issues with the clan that you need to get off of your chest pm me but get ready for a blunt opinion

yours truly s11
deal with it Cool

@s1104874 Lol, this is what i mean. ILL TALK TO THEM!!!! ILL TALK TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't trick me again
Tired of living.
(06-16-2016, 04:31 PM)V1tal Wrote: @s1104874 Lol, this is what i mean. ILL TALK TO THEM!!!! ILL TALK TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't trick me again

if you have no trust in me then you leave it to yourself to piss more people off I have never lied to you and if you expect me to not do what I say any time soon then you can go and eff urself I am not willing to put up with this you are not going to tell me im tricking you when I am not I give my word that I will and if you don't accept that then its your fault completely for leaving solely on the fact that you had no trust in us
deal with it Cool

@s1104874 If you talk to them, why nothing changes then?
Tired of living.
because I have no control over what they do and im sorry if Im not there every 24/7 because I actually have a fucking life and im not going to watch over this clan like they are a bunch of five year olds I expect them to do whats right and if they don't I will address it but I am not this clans baby sitter and neither is faded.101.emily.dftw.pendent.adrea.karla. or anyone else who is a co and I forgot to mention
deal with it Cool

*WARNING*

CRITICAL REACTION ALERT

@V1tal
@Craw
@✨101✨ 
@s1104874
@Falysidia

Pls take 10-15 min to read this

Where to begin? Let's start with something that I like to call 'putting everything of one type in the same basket'. Example: When I say, I hate Dutch YT, you would think that I don't like any Dutch youtuber. Well, that isn't the case...............

Secondly, and maybe most important, let's step in V1tal's shoes if you haven't already. Imagine playing AGF and deliberately getting eaten by people from your clan/team, multiple times in one play, and most of the times when you play. You ask them nicely not to eat you and they give you a mean reaction back and just keep on eating you. You mention/report it to the leaders but you don't feel like anything has changed/changes. How would you react?

'It's a game'. Ever noticed how people can get frustrated and even fights over the smallest, most silly and most useless things? Imagine someone stole your pencil and two weeks later, there is a civil war and nobody really knows why everyone is even fighting anymore. And AGF is already pretty frustrating sometimes; I ragequit at least once a week Tongue   So if people start acting like crap on AGF......... 1+1=2.

(Really critical stuff incoming)

'the (co) leader(s) says: ''I'll talk to him''. Well, that talking changes nothing. They dont give any F*CK about it.' I think this sentence is what started this thread's chaos.

Of course, s11, I/we don't expect the leaders to be on 24/7. I mean, I'm just so active because that's what I like to do the most Big Grin  But how about more, serious, actions?  (addressed to all leaders) We all play AGF for fun, we all joined No Life for fun, right? And what if you talked to people who are acting like crap in-game and they STILL KEEP ruining the fun for 1 or more people? In the Netherlands we have saying: 'If someone doesn't want listen, he needs to feel it'. This should be used here imo. Clan member's behaviour is, as s11 said, out of your reach. If they still don't act any better, even after several talks/warnings, I would take some serious action, like kicking him/her from the clan. And I know it's a hard and certainly unpleasant decision, but you need to keep it fun, right?
I'm not a leader, so feel free to address me on some things that I wrote, that aren't true.

And Craw, I don't think he does this for attention for himself, but for attention about the problem of people deliberately getting eaten by team/clan members, and the feeling that nothing has changed/changes.

And 1 more thing for the leaders:
If I was a leader, and I would read this thread, I would ask myself:
-Who is he talking about?
-Who is he talking to?
-Why is he talking about it?
-Have I done something wrong?
And particularly the last question is really important to find an answer too.
But again, I'm not a leader so I can't guarantee that every co will think the same.

And finally, this post IS NOT ADDRESSED TO THE PERSON'S PERSONALITY!!!! All the leaders of No Life are cool, savage, and fun to talk/play with.

I think that's it. My view on this situation. Maybe i get hate, maybe i get support, maybe I get a neutral reaction, who knows............
Just know that this isn't meant to be offensive to the people's personality.

Love from Fire
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 5 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Falysidia, JUMBO_BLOB, s1104874, V1tal, ✨101✨
@ℱIRE Now thiis is what i mean, look at it. Emily likes your post, but it's quite the same like i said, but then explained better. Now you see who are true ''friends'' and aren't silly hypocritical people to you. Can't share my opinion without getting loads of hate.
Tired of living.
(06-17-2016, 11:20 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: *WARNING*

CRITICAL REACTION ALERT

@V1tal
@Craw
@✨101✨ 
@s1104874
@Falysidia

Pls take 10-15 min to read this

Where to begin? Let's start with something that I like to call 'putting everything of one type in the same basket'. Example: When I say, I hate Dutch YT, you would think that I don't like any Dutch youtuber. Well, that isn't the case...............

Secondly, and maybe most important, let's step in V1tal's shoes if you haven't already. Imagine playing AGF and deliberately getting eaten by people from your clan/team, multiple times in one play, and most of the times when you play. You ask them nicely not to eat you and they give you a mean reaction back and just keep on eating you. You mention/report it to the leaders but you don't feel like anything has changed/changes. How would you react?

'It's a game'. Ever noticed how people can get frustrated and even fights over the smallest, most silly and most useless things? Imagine someone stole your pencil and two weeks later, there is a civil war and nobody really knows why everyone is even fighting anymore. And AGF is already pretty frustrating sometimes; I ragequit at least once a week Tongue   So if people start acting like crap on AGF......... 1+1=2.

(Really critical stuff incoming)

'the (co) leader(s) says: ''I'll talk to him''. Well, that talking changes nothing. They dont give any F*CK about it.' I think this sentence is what started this thread's chaos.

Of course, s11, I/we don't expect the leaders to be on 24/7. I mean, I'm just so active because that's what I like to do the most Big Grin  But how about more, serious, actions?  (addressed to all leaders) We all play AGF for fun, we all joined No Life for fun, right? And what if you talked to people who are acting like crap in-game and they STILL KEEP ruining the fun for 1 or more people? In the Netherlands we have saying: 'If someone doesn't want listen, he needs to feel it'. This should be used here imo. Clan member's behaviour is, as s11 said, out of your reach. If they still don't act any better, even after several talks/warnings, I would take some serious action, like kicking him/her from the clan. And I know it's a hard and certainly unpleasant decision, but you need to keep it fun, right?
I'm not a leader, so feel free to address me on some things that I wrote, that aren't true.

And Craw, I don't think he does this for attention for himself, but for attention about the problem of people deliberately getting eaten by team/clan members, and the feeling that nothing has changed/changes.

And 1 more thing for the leaders:
If I was a leader, and I would read this thread, I would ask myself:
-Who is he talking about?
-Who is he talking to?
-Why is he talking about it?
-Have I done something wrong?
And particularly the last question is really important to find an answer too.
But again, I'm not a leader so I can't guarantee that every co will think the same.

And finally, this post IS NOT ADDRESSED TO THE PERSON'S PERSONALITY!!!! All the leaders of No Life are cool, savage, and fun to talk/play with.

I think that's it. My view on this situation. Maybe i get hate, maybe i get support, maybe I get a neutral reaction, who knows............
Just know that this isn't meant to be offensive to the people's personality.

Love from Fire
I knew specifically which members to talk to regarding V1tal's complaint, he could have been patient and waited for me to come online, it is absolutely pointless to make a thread about such a little thing which would in turn cause drama in the AGF community. Now we must move on instead of debating issues of the past.
[Image: C2nARcs.jpg]
[Image: rD06vox.jpg]
@ℱIRE No h8 m8 Heart Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB, s1104874