Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
I left no life.
(06-15-2016, 05:02 PM)Craw Wrote: hate?
nono, you got it wrong buddy.
i mean, if you want attention just say it in shoutbox.
dont be like ''yeah no life sucks fuck those faggots''.
dont make a thread about it lol.

I don't see V1tal have the idea of saying something like "yeah no life sucks fuck those faggots" or getting attentions.  
I think what he is trying to say is telling 101 that their clan should start caring about how the other think and feel. One possibility is that maybe killing teammates on purpose happened to other members in NL, it's just that no one ever mentioned it.  Sad

Don't let yourself be a loser.
Don't give up.
Just keep trying 

Coaco Style  Wink 
101 does care. thats why i react so much.
he couldnt care more of his clan members.
the support that he has been giving me in my ups and downs are has been great.
so please dont talk if you dont know what you are talking about Heart
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(06-15-2016, 05:42 PM)Craw Wrote: 101 does care. thats why i react so much.
he couldnt care more of his clan members.
the support that he has been giving me in my ups and downs are has been great.
so please dont talk if you dont know what you are talking about Heart

Mature person, you know it all right huh? Swearing with cancer, don't be a big boy.

@✨101✨ ''unless people are targetting you''.

THEY ARE!

(06-15-2016, 05:10 PM)CoacoExtreme Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 05:02 PM)Craw Wrote: hate?
nono, you got it wrong buddy.
i mean, if you want attention just say it in shoutbox.
dont be like ''yeah no life sucks fuck those faggots''.
dont make a thread about it lol.

I don't see V1tal have the idea of saying something like "yeah no life sucks fuck those faggots" or getting attentions.  
I think what he is trying to say is telling 101 that their clan should start caring about how the other think and feel. One possibility is that maybe killing teammates on purpose happened to other members in NL, it's just that no one ever mentioned it.  Sad

This is what i mean, i think i'm the only person who mentions it
Tired of living.
cool. you are so gangster
(06-15-2016, 05:06 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 04:59 PM)CoacoExtreme Wrote: 101 NL is partly correct... usually teammate get eaten while virus farming (which isn't a big deal), but it depends on how does your teammate eat you. If your teammate use popsplit or vanishsplit on you, then V1tal is fully correct. If your teammate eat you by accident while virus farming or other, then it isn't a big deal.

Anyways, you was an awesome member of no life. Good luck finding another clan buddy! Smile

tbh it's not even a big deal, it's a game people make mistakes, unless people are targeting you it makes no sense to be upset about such little things.

(06-15-2016, 04:56 PM)V1tal Wrote: @✨101✨ 

If i should wait ''a couple hours'' then 9/10 you will say: I'll talk to them. It doesn't affect anything that you talk to him. The killing keeps going on and on.

You are talking about ''small things like teamkilling''. I GET TEAMKILLED EVERY GAME I PLAY. IT RUINS MY FUN. sadly enough you always see it trough. You don't see how big this problems was for me. I obviously said it to you multiple times, and then i  get this reaction. Sad to see. 

Think about it, How should it be, if you get teamkilled EVERY time you play, every day. Litteraly. And it's obviously NOT by accident. They just chase me for a long time, and then they kill me. You must realize that this is a big problem. It ruins my whole f*cking time on agf. Because of some sad kids. 

So because i'm getting killed 90 times a day, NL isn't a clan for my type of person? That's bullshit.

@Craw Thanks, your hate makes me stronger. I appreciate that.

I made this thread so things get clear for every member of no life. I rather do this then get 5 times a day the question: Why did you leave no life?

@✨101✨  This won't affect our friendship.

"They just chase me for a long time, and then they kill me."- V1tal
I don't know of anyone in our clan who purposely enjoys hunting down other members to kill them Huh

Weird enough isn't it? I can understand that you don't believe me
Tired of living.
(06-15-2016, 04:11 PM)Barzh Wrote: So it's for real correct?..
There's always going to be people out there (haters) You've just got to deal with it buddy, After all this is the internet...
You was a great member of No life, But i do understand where you are coming from.

Bye bud,

-Greets,

Hey @V1tal,

Sorry that you weren't getting along with everyone there. Sad All you can do is try... If people want to aggravate you, or dislike you, let it be for no decent reason, and then they will always look like the fool, or the one to blame, and you won't even need to say anything.

As @Fire said, you can keep playing with any of the guys you had fun with... And to hell with the others.

People will not always agree, or get along on-line. What can you do? You can be the one that tried to keep it decent. That's all. After that, it's their loss.

And there suuure are a lot of other clans to join, if you want one! Good luck out there!

(And if the hater's have a change of heart, be nice, give them another chance. Because there's not one of us who is perfect, or capable of being perfect.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie , ℱIRE
lol half the time when I'm playing there are a minimum of 4 nl members on. with a server as small as the agf, and a clan as large as nl (that pretty much only plays on agf) it's no surprise that that's happening, in fact I see nl eating nl all the time. I'd say expect fratricide, and find a teammate that has your back before you loose it. from the looks of it you had issues with 1-2 people in a clan of what....50? seems like you were doing ok lol. I only leave the server when peeps splitrun team, as it ruins the tiny agf. as long as no ones dancing, you always have a chance with skill and a lil luck, but when theres a splitrun team we all know theres nothing you can do but wait till someone slips up, which is boring. So to make a short story long....too bad you were the target of obvious bullying, and I hope you find happiness wherever you are.
[Image: giphy.gif]
@Squirrel yes, i closed this chapter and i wanna enter a new one, i was thinking of joining an agario clan. But sadly enough many people think that this thread is made to cause drama....
Tired of living.
(06-16-2016, 05:44 AM)V1tal Wrote: @Squirrel yes, i closed this chapter and i wanna enter a new one, i was thinking of joining an agario clan. But sadly enough many people think that this thread is made to cause drama....

I figure it the other way around... other people caused drama in the game, and here you are trying to get away from 'em.

Sort of like declaring free agency, without an agent. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie , ℱIRE
Well..

I know some NEW members ate you, but either it was a mistake, or they didn't know/knew you

Clans are made for teamwork and being able to team, with new friends, not being angry/salty because someone ate you 100000 times
101 ate me 23 times, but still, I forgive him.

Try to be more calm and shiz, instead of being salty
And when co-leaders are saying ''we'll talk to him'' we actually talk to him, not a joke, or we make a DM (direct message) to inform them to not eat other clan members

Please, be more stronger at feelings
My only request

May your AGF career rise.
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
Good point Emily! Big Grin
@Falysidia Ironic that you first talk about someone who has eaten you 1000000 times, after that you say 23.
I'm in a depression currently so it is hard for me.
Tired of living.
(06-16-2016, 08:12 AM)Falysidia Wrote: Well..

I know some NEW members ate you, but either it was a mistake, or they didn't know/knew you

Clans are made for teamwork and being able to team, with new friends, not being angry/salty because someone ate you 100000 times

And when co-leaders are saying ''we'll talk to him'' we actually talk to him, not a joke, or we make a DM (direct message) to inform them to not eat other clan members

My only request

tbh this annoys me reading.... Because i know how bitchy you can be. So please stop saying that to him, and apperantly nothing changed.... I am on @V1tal side in this!

(06-16-2016, 05:44 AM)V1tal Wrote: @Squirrel yes, i closed this chapter and i wanna enter a new one, i was thinking of joining an agario clan. But sadly enough many people think that this thread is made to cause drama....

well if you wanna join a AGF clan QwQ is there for you ;D  You could also speak to @Barzh about joining the POW X Clan, they play agario ALOT! Big Grin
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes *****'s post:
  • Falysidia
(06-16-2016, 11:46 AM)HazR Wrote:

My only request

tbh this annoys me reading.... Because i know how bitchy you can be. So please stop saying that to him, and apperantly nothing changed.... I am on @V1tal side in this!
Wink
<3
He's taking things personal tho
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
(06-16-2016, 12:10 PM)Falysidia Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 11:46 AM)HazR Wrote:

My only request

Wink
<3
He's taking things personal tho

i would get fucking annoyed aswell, especially after you asked them nicely not to kill you
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!