Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: I'd like the AGF map to be....
Smaller
The same size as it is rn
Bigger
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Map Size
So, pretty simple poll about map size

@Sora  Maybe you find it helpful Smile
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
A bigger map will = more lag.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Bigger map, idc about the lag, it just makes agf better because the servers will be less crowdy( i mean the same/more amount of players but bigger map so more space for people)
Tired of living.
(06-13-2016, 06:54 PM)V1tal Wrote: Bigger map, idc about the lag, it just makes agf better because the servers will be less crowdy( i mean the same/more amount of players but bigger map so more space for people)

I think the same. Sometimes you just can't split because you dont have room Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(06-13-2016, 06:56 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 06:54 PM)V1tal Wrote: Bigger map, idc about the lag, it just makes agf better because the servers will be less crowdy( i mean the same/more amount of players but bigger map so more space for people)

I think the same. Sometimes you just can't split because you dont have room Tongue

Yep it is, and in agario its the same problem. But then in EVERY party server, litteraly every server! Look at this video for 1 minute, look how crowded it is(E.g. around 7:00 in the video)

Tired of living.