Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new personal time record :)
lol I was supposed to revise for oral exams instead Smile

[Image: 2wo9mwl.png]

I think almost all of these are new records as well, except for the highest amount of mass and top position of course. boo-yeah!
(07-03-2017, 09:32 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: lol I was supposed to revise for oral exams instead Smile

I think almost all of these are new records as well, except for the highest amount of mass and top position of course. boo-yeah!

Good job, Yugo! Been awhile, glad to see you're still out there and having fun!

Thats one think a guy like me doesn't get to enjoy... There's no such thing as a 'Leaderboard' in the Teams mode that I like.

But I've played solo enough to know I've been maybe 8K, but never 10! And that was a good long time on the leaderboard!

It reminds me... last night I was playing AGMA, lol... and suddenly found myself at a size of about 70K... I was so big I couldn't really see what was attacking me, lol... And I took a screenshot, but never saved it. (lol) Oh well.

^5 for your rockin' game!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Wow Yugopolis!

That is an impressive time you were alive!
I see you were listening to music in the other tab Tongue

What kind of songs do you like?
[Image: jessfond.png]
(07-04-2017, 07:16 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 09:32 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: lol I was supposed to revise for oral exams instead Smile

Good job, Yugo!  Been awhile, glad to see you're still out there and having fun!

Thats one think a guy like me doesn't get to enjoy... There's no such thing as a 'Leaderboard' in the Teams mode that I like.

But I've played solo enough to know I've been maybe 8K, but never 10! And that was a good long time on the leaderboard!

It reminds me... last night I was playing AGMA, lol... and suddenly found myself at a size of about 70K... I was so big I couldn't really see what was attacking me, lol... And I took a screenshot, but never saved it. (lol) Oh well.

^5 for your rockin' game!

Heya Squirrel  Smile  Indeed, now and then I have a look at these forums. It's still my goal to reach level 100 at agario.

My highscore is somewhere at 23 k, that day I merged over two slow teamers who tried to bait me with their smaller pieces. From about 700 mass to 23 k in a few seconds. Big Grin

(07-05-2017, 03:53 PM)Jess Wrote: Wow Yugopolis!

That is an impressive time you were alive!
I see you were listening to music in the other tab Tongue

What kind of songs do you like?

Good question... I like to listen to rock and metal a lot, but I appreciate alternative a lot lately as well. How about you?
Nice! My best survival time was somewhere about 65 min

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]