Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agario MOBILE new 4th of July skins
Here are the new 2017 Independence Day skins, enjoy!

https://youtu.be/X24tF9Qh61U
I have seen some of these in the wild already.

But, how do you know what the official release date is going to be?

Also, how do you and others already have access to them?
(06-30-2017, 01:14 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I have seen some of these in the wild already.

Ok at least each week or to be exactly each Friday Miniclip have new skin releases for agario, so on Wednesday you can try to change your PC or mobile systems date to Saturday and the offers will appear
[-] The following 2 users Like Rosman's post:
  • Shadow Fox, Squirrel
(06-30-2017, 10:52 AM)Rosman Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 01:14 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I have seen some of these in the wild already.

Ok at least each week or to be exactly each Friday Miniclip have new skin releases for agario, so on Wednesday you can try to change your PC or mobile systems date to Saturday and the offers will appear

What a clever find!! It uses your computer's clock, which you can manipulate! I love your little story, and thanks for sharting it with us!

(From my programming days, I also find it to be quite funny! hehehe)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-30-2017, 10:52 AM)Rosman Wrote: Ok at least each week or to be exactly each Friday Miniclip have new skin releases for agario, so on Wednesday you can try to change your PC or mobile systems date to Saturday and the offers will appear

Thanks for the info. I can't believe such an easy trick would work.

I guess Miniclip doesn't use server dates like every other website on the web does.

It doesn't seem like Miniclip is even trying to block early access.
(06-30-2017, 03:57 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 10:52 AM)Rosman Wrote:

What a clever find!! It uses your computer's clock, which you can manipulate! I love your little story, and thanks for sharting it with us!

(From my programming days, I also find it to be quite funny! hehehe)
Lol thanks, yeah is a very helpful trick if you are bored of already existing skins and to save a bit if you want to buy lol, it's a pleasure to share with you guy's!

(07-01-2017, 01:22 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 10:52 AM)Rosman Wrote: Ok at least each week or to be exactly each Friday Miniclip have new skin releases for agario, so on Wednesday you can try to change your PC or mobile systems date to Saturday and the offers will appear

Thanks for the info. I can't believe such an easy trick would work.

I guess Miniclip doesn't use server dates like every other website on the web does.

It doesn't seem like Miniclip is even trying to block early access.
Yeah is really is for PC and mobile, no the don't, is better for them so users can buy or save to buy lol, no and also they have lot of work designing skins!