Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
help him to fight
Today I opened my yotube app and I found this video
https://youtu.be/DdvzcdDsO_k
Anyway I know this video that I found was from a yotuber that needs or help he has cancer and he is fighting for his life 
So if you can help just by watching or sharing this video to spread the word of tolerance it woud help him a lot
Thank you for reading this post   Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like it is over 9000's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Voakie
Sad story man wtf :'(
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Heart 
Sad story Sad I want help Him but I don't know how. I'm with this people. Love  Heart
(06-07-2016, 06:01 PM)Dapulutay Wrote: Sad story Sad I want help Him but I don't know how. I'm with this people. Love  Heart

He said that you could donate, look at the description of the video.
Tired of living.
The problem with the people who is appealing to the wallet of everybody else is how many parts of the global population it represents. Every day, someone somewhere who is in lack of funds to survive the year has the idea of asking for help over the internet; many more wouldn't even ask the local resources (if there is any) after maybe putting some insane pressure and weight on the family. This, fellow forumites, will not end. Donating to individuals, while a noble effort, solves not the many problems society has to confront on this front. The point is that we need to find solutions.
[-] The following 5 users Like Doigt's post:
  • blueblindcat ❤, deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel , Voakie , ✨101✨
(06-07-2016, 07:23 PM)Doigt Wrote: The problem with the people who is appealing to the wallet of everybody else is how many parts of the global population it represents. Every day, someone somewhere who is in lack of funds to survive the year has the idea of asking for help over the internet; many more wouldn't even ask the local resources (if there is any) after maybe putting some insane pressure and weight on the family. This, fellow forumites, will not end. Donating to individuals, while a noble effort, solves not the many problems society has to confront on this front. The point is that we need to find solutions.

I agree. The same goes with healthcare. If you go to a hospital, they will treat your symptoms, but that's all. Without determining the root cause, and attacking that, really nothing has been accomplished, other than maintaining the status quo for a short while longer.

I have made a rule for myself to never help strangers directly with money. Not with cash. If they need physical help, words of encouragement, learning, anything else, then that's different. I once was on my way to a movie with a friend. Some guy stopped me, gave me a story about desperately needing money for bus fare. I gave him a token. "What's this?", he says. "It's your bus fare." But more than an hour and a half later my friend and I come out of the theatre, and there he is.,.. still begging for change.

I started pushing him around, demanding my token back. I made quite the scene of it, making sure as many people as possible saw what he was up to, and eventually he gave it back. Then I told him to run, before I really got angry. He did.

With a stranger, you never truly know what is wrong with them, or what they truly need. They should seek what they need from those who know them, and know how badly something is needed.

Now, the majority of people are reasonable, try their best to get ahead, and those people deserve help in their time of need. Should they not all have friends who know, and are only too happy to pitch in?

The point is this:

There is a small section of society that does not want to work, but exploit this old line:

A fool and his gold are soon parted.

Don't be the foo'!

The same holds true when you are thinking of donating to charities. Not all charities exist only to help the cause that they say they are. Many, have become something else, that seeks more to care for those who work for the charity.

Another anecdote: My mom worked as an accountant, and was hired on by a major charity which she had always gladly donated money to in the past. But during her time there, she saw that as the years went by, more and more of the share of money that they received went, not to the cause, but to pay for the employees, and grossly overpay their "managers". She uncovered fraudulent activity within some of the accounts, and when she began to talk to superiors about it, she was promptly fired.

She had (God rest her soul) too much faith in people -- that they did the right thing, most of the time. She didn't know just how corrupt the organization was, and talked to the wrong people.

So when you donate, always do some research first, and see how much of what you give, goes to the end cause.

So let's face facts. We don't know who this is, or if they really have cancer. We really don't know anything, so before you expend your time, energy, and money... I for one, would need evidence that they need it, and that whatever we collected would help.

Just sayin' (again)... don't be the foo'.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Doigt
... This makes me feeling so weak.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

It's sad :I
But at the same time he can lie... :/
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Squirrel
This is a pretty sad story

But I think donate to him won't solve the thing Sad
Another possibility is that he is literally lying

Don't let yourself be a loser.
Don't give up.
Just keep trying 

Coaco Style  Wink 
[-] The following 2 users Like CoacoExtreme's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel
(06-08-2016, 02:44 PM)CoacoExtreme Wrote: This is a pretty sad story

But I think donate to him won't solve the thing Sad
Another possibility is that he is literally lying

I would like to thank Coaco, and @"blood cr" for cutting through my 32-line post, and posting my concensus in short and concise language. Coaco did it in 3, Blood did it in ONE!

And very sadly, this person would not be the first to concoct a story about someone dying of cancer.

I guess I'd just like to reiterate:

When in doubt, don't be the foo'!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!