Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I need your help
As you know the Uefa Euro is coming so I tryin to compose a song a funny one so if you have any idea plz let me know tnx the funiest Ideas I will try to compose tnx Smile
(06-06-2016, 07:40 PM)it is over 9000 Wrote: As you know the Uefa Euro is coming so I tryin to compose a song a funny one so if you have any idea plz let me know tnx the funiest Ideas I will try to compose tnx Smile

Uhnnn... what is a 'Uefa Euro'?  Is it a note of the EU currency that has been subjected to an infectious disease or something?

Oh. Are you gonna tell me that it's a soccer tourney?

Is it a 'World Cup' year again?

All I know is we have a Summer Olympics to look forward to. Although, I dare say everyone is going to be staying in monestaries/etc. and stay away from the whole "get laid by foreign beauties" thing, with the threat of small head/Zika hanging over everything. Especially as they continue to determine that much of it is being transmitted sexually!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Yes soccer Smile
help with lyrics/vocals, or in terms ofthe music itself?
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.