Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aye
Hey, I'm Isabella, feel free to call me Isa, Bella or Isabella, I go by either. Some of you might know me from the gota.io forums.
[Image: gMHdkhk.jpg]
I call u ho
All other names just ew HazRSavage
Hi Im Freak.
[Image: ut50Ycj.gif]
(06-06-2016, 08:25 AM)GabeN Wrote: [Image: gMHdkhk.jpg]
I call u ho
All other names just ew HazRSavage
youre mean
it feels like i know you.
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(06-06-2016, 10:10 AM)Craw Wrote: it feels like i know you.

Interesting Kappa
Welcome to the forums Isabella!
Are you the [yn]isabella I've played with?
If you have any question(s), feel free to ask Big Grin.
Greetings Suck
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(06-06-2016, 10:28 AM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: Welcome to the forums Isabella!
Are you the [yn]isabella I've played with?
If you have any question(s), feel free to ask Big Grin.
Greetings Suck

I don't think I was [yn]isabella, but I have the memory of a goldfish so I just might've been [yn]isabella
hey bouss
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
Welcome to the forums!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(06-06-2016, 08:20 AM)Isabella Wrote: Hey, I'm Isabella, feel free to call me Isa, Bella or Isabella, I go by either. Some of you might know me from the gota.io forums.

Hi Isa, Bella, Isabella!

I'd like to call you by all three, is that okay?

Welcome to the forums... I guess nothing is new for you, except maybe some different people here. It seems there's a few that already know of you.

Not one of those people said that you're boring! Did you notice that? (Which you claim to be in your profile, if others' haven't done their homework.) I think you're just humble, and don't want to make a big deal out of it, so I have an idea for you.

Make a small deal out of itstead!! Big Grin

But when someone calls you a name, it seems you're too accepting. Or are that guy and you teammates, perchance, so you're not supposed to fry his @ss for him?

I look forward to reading some of your posts, and maybe we'll cross paths in the shoutbox.

Whatever the case, welcome aboard, and keep that fun comin'!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Whalecum Isa
Kappa /
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
(06-06-2016, 02:35 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 08:20 AM)Isabella Wrote: Hey, I'm Isabella, feel free to call me Isa, Bella or Isabella, I go by either. Some of you might know me from the gota.io forums.

Hi Isa, Bella, Isabella!

I'd like to call you by all three, is that okay?

Welcome to the forums... I guess nothing is new for you, except maybe some different people here. It seems there's a few that already know of you.

Not one of those people said that you're boring! Did you notice that? (Which you claim to be in your profile, if others' haven't done their homework.) I think you're just humble, and don't want to make a big deal out of it, so I have an idea for you.

Make a small deal out of itstead!! Big Grin

But when someone calls you a name, it seems you're too accepting. Or are that guy and you teammates, perchance, so you're not supposed to fry his @ss for him?

I look forward to reading some of your posts, and maybe we'll cross paths in the shoutbox.

Whatever the case, welcome aboard, and keep that fun comin'!

"Or are that guy and you teammates, perchance, so you're not supposed to fry his @ss for him?" Oh, kind of, he was just lucky I didn't roast him though Kappa
Hey Isa! Welcome to the forums, hope you'll have a great time here, if you have any questions, wake me up.
Tired of living.
(06-06-2016, 04:33 PM)Isabella Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 02:35 PM)Squirrel Wrote: ~nudge~ C'mon, how about some more small details of your life, hunh? ~nudge~ How can you resist such an invitation?

"Or are that guy and you teammates, perchance, so you're not supposed to fry his @ss for him?" Oh, kind of, he was just lucky I didn't roast him though Kappa

I KNEW it! (I'm so smart for a furry rodent.) Big Grin There's no way he would have called you that, unless he had prior knowledge of you, and believed that he would be safe nonetheless.

But see, here's the thing....

You're on agarioforums.net now, where we like our women to be equal bad@sses, and we want those guys to sit up, and take note!

So feel free to fire up your mind, and let 'im know what ya really think! Wink

I'd even like to present you with a complimentary stick of dynamite -- a choice commodity that fits perrrfectly within his back side, and a flick of a match plus a short run later, queue the fireworks! (And @Fire will love it, unless I miss my mark!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, ℱIRE
Welcome to the Forums Isabella/Bella/Isa
[Image: Voakie.png]