Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need teamate
hey i want some1 to team with on agar.io ore agariohub.net¨

some1 that knows how to play the game and has skype/discord

i live in norway and talk ok english, trying to learn more agario even thoe there are like no one playing now...
(06-24-2017, 06:42 PM)✘⚠ ⚓coldclay ⚓⚠✘ Wrote: hey i want some1 to team with on agar.io ore agariohub.net¨

Hi and welcome aboard here!

How about posting an Intro message, and telling us a bit about you? That might well increase interest in people partnering up with you in the game... Big Grin

Here's hoping that you find a couple people willing to team with you!

(I'd offer myself, but I never team, and if I did, I would probably be lousy... lol. Someone got me to team with him yesterday, and within 2-3 mins, I'd eaten him by accident. ~makes grimacing Discord face~)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-24-2017, 06:42 PM)✘⚠ ⚓coldclay ⚓⚠✘ Wrote: hey i want some1 to team with on agar.io ore agariohub.net¨

i live in norway and talk ok english, trying to learn more agario even thoe there are like no one playing now...

Hey I also come from Norway and I also speak english  and I am looking for some1 to play with I know how to do popsplit but I want to learn tricksplit.  Smile Smile

(07-01-2017, 10:00 AM)§hiza Wrote:

Hey I also come from Norway and I also speak english  and I am looking for some1 to play with I know how to do popsplit but I want to learn tricksplit.  Smile Smile

I do only call my self for §hiza