Don't Like Bots
Fine if They Don't Cause Lag
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are Your Ideas on Bots?
Hello, everyone.  Big Grin

Today we'll be talking about bots.

I sort of like bots, well.. if they don't lag at least. It seems like Agar.io finally patched them. Hooray!  

I want to see your ideas on bots. Please don't start a flame war.

Do you like bots?

Or don't you like bots?
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
(06-04-2016, 10:36 PM)༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨ Wrote: Hello, everyone.  Big Grin

I sort of like bots, well.. if they don't lag at least. It seems like Agar.io finally patched them. Hooray!  

Do you like bots?

Or don't you like bots?

bots cause lag especially sometimes on AGF. however i think AGF could make money bye selling bots like bot websites this would be cool. If people bought bots well then this could allow AGF to gain more attention through advertisements, host more servers, and make more money for agf.
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
(06-04-2016, 11:26 PM)SkyDoge Wrote:

Do you like bots?

Or don't you like bots?

bots cause lag especially sometimes on AGF. however i think AGF could make money bye selling bots like bot websites this would be cool. If people bought bots well then this could allow AGF to gain more attention through advertisements, host more servers, and make more money for agf.

That could work, but I bit unfair, just a little. Tongue
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes ༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨'s post:
  • V1tal
I hate the bots patch so much. I used to use bots for agario(if i had no one to team with i used bots, not too much otherwise they should cause lag) but now it isn't possible anymore as we all know. So from now on i use slitherbots, its a lot of fun playing with bots on slither. Because it is a challenge if you play with bots. The bots are stupid huh, they just go to you and its still a challenge to dodge them and kill them. So as long if it doesn't cause lag i enjoy to use bots.

So i'll head back to agario. Because of the bots patch the servers on party gamemode are so CROWDY! Before the patch a lot of the players were bots. Because of this patch i stopped playing agario. I'm unable to get some mass because this tryhards from 10.000 mass which kill players who are 200 mass.

(06-04-2016, 11:34 PM)༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨ Wrote:

Do you like bots?

Or don't you like bots?

It is unfair. The best option if Sora wants to earn money with AGF is to turn advertisements on. And by the way Sora isn't a gold digger.
Tired of living.
I hate bots because they cause lag, easier to get no.1, not challenging and many people left because of it.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(06-04-2016, 11:34 PM)༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨ Wrote:

Do you like bots?

Or don't you like bots?

well if your good enough at the game others with bots only help you get mass Tongue
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262