Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Huge Annoncement
(06-12-2016, 07:55 AM)Slothy Wrote: Thanks buddy
How'd i know you would have the 4 paragraph post XD

You laughed? Hah, I count that as a win. Of course I had to type something significant! You're a fellow animal! We might some day be in the same tree! And if I didn't post something that long today, someone would inevitably ask if I was feeling sick or some such thing.

Besides... ~fluffs fur on chest, presenting it proudly~ ...I taught these punks a few things about sloths and squirrels, I hope! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ℱIRE
(06-12-2016, 09:03 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

You laughed? Hah, I count that as a win. Of course I had to type something significant! You're a fellow animal! We might some day be in the same tree! And if I didn't post something that long today, someone would inevitably ask if I was feeling sick or some such thing.

Besides... ~fluffs fur on chest, presenting it proudly~ ...I taught these punks a few things about sloths and squirrels, I hope! Big Grin

I hope you taught them too!
My school  prison makes us do a speech every year, and i bet you can guess wwhat topic I DO
(06-12-2016, 02:36 PM)Slothy Wrote:

My school  prison makes us do a speech every year, and i bet you can guess wwhat topic I DO

Yup, it's "prison" for students.

But then of course, when they started paying me to teach, it became "School is more fun, when they pay you to go!"

(Especially with the Canadian unions twisting politicians arms, while the people don't give a cr@p what their politicians sign off on. ~sigh~)

But as I've said before... if school teaches you one invaluable thing, it's just plain and simply to do as you're told. Anyone who can do that, is employable. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(06-12-2016, 02:42 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 02:36 PM)Slothy Wrote:

Yup, it's "prison" for students.

But then of course, when they started paying me to teach, it became "School is more fun, when they pay you to go!"

(Especially with the Canadian unions twisting politicians arms, while the people don't give a cr@p what their politicians sign off on. ~sigh~)

But as I've said before... if school teaches you one invaluable thing, it's just plain and simply to do as you're told. Anyone who can do that, is employable. :|

This kind of sums that up.
https://gyazo.com/8bc7097525b803f828458d6567f9050e
(06-12-2016, 02:49 PM)Slothy Wrote: This kind of sums that up.
https://gyazo.com/8bc7097525b803f828458d6567f9050e

I like it!

But... as a parent, I can tell you it's more than just a vacation for parents. OK, yes, someone else is keeping you occupied, and your folks are not expending their energy to keep you occupied, but "school" is the first lifetime event that forms what jobs you will have access to. And your folks do want you to be successful, once you start out on your own! (And not just to get you to eventually move out, either! I have a pretty big feeling that, if I survive my last one moving out, that soon following that I'll be a "single" squirrel again. Sad)
Fight the Good Fight
Happy Bday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Heart Big Grin Heart
AND GUESS WHO HAS MONEY FOR YOU SLOTHY sodaC
ME!!
[Image: money_PNG3537.png]
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • ℱIRE
Happy birthday, bro! Heart Heart
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)