Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Huge Annoncement
So on June 12th 2002 this Sloth was born!

Now on Sunday June 12th 2016 this Sloth is turning 14! 
So for gifts I was going to ask for money but nah, its the thought that counts! Your kindness is the best gift I can get!
Thanks everyone!
Looking forward!!
[Image: Voakie.png]
Hi boys I have a channel on agar.io could you visit ii and give me advices??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fBMNXgevY
And could you subscribe?
(06-07-2016, 05:59 AM)TeamPhoenix Wrote: Hi boys I have a channel on agar.io could you visit ii and give me advices??
And could you subscribe?

I liked the music... but honestly, I think a video should have a purpose to it. If you want to have a 'fun' video, then I think you need a running commentary. If you're teaching something, then do that.

But in the end, if it's just a video of someone playing the game, I don't care if you're the Real Jumbo, or Wun Wun, or anyone else -- it's just another video of a guy playing a game. Why watch, when you can play?

But don't worry. I'm sure a bunch will feel differently. I use youtube mostly for tunes. (And as I said, that part of your video was very nice!)

Good luck to ya out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Slothy Wrote: So on June 12th 2002 this Sloth was born!

Now on Sunday June 12th 2016 this Sloth is turning 1J.J.4! 
So for gifts I was going to ask for money but nah, its the thought that counts! Your kindness is the best gift I can get!
Thanks everyone!
Nice party
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
Hehehehe i'm not kind to you sodaC  Heart
Tired of living.
(06-07-2016, 05:59 AM)TeamPhoenix Wrote: Hi boys I have a channel on agar.io could you visit ii and give me advices??
And could you subscribe?

noto be mean, but you are rude and a bit dumb for not reading the thread b4 spamming your bad yt channel. not to be mean  Heart

EARLY HAPPY BDAY MY BAE Heart
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
Happy early birthday my friend... Kappa
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Craw
Happy early birthday ;D
happy b-day! i just had one on the 8th!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks everyone!

~Squirrel sees the clock strike midnight and sets off a networked set of cloud-streamers and noisemakers~

Happy 14th Birthday to @Slothy!

Ingenious of you, posting your announcement ahead of time! The ones who were paying attention will say 'Happy b-day' to you today!

Not like on Face___k where you have 478 friends, 3 of which are BFF's, 38 who are... kinda F's... 12 are 'frenemies', and the rest, you have no ^%@#$in' clue who they are... and they see the Calendar app (that also happens to steal knowledge of which stores you like to buy "leather accessories" from, and so on), and 25 people send you a 1-liner 'happy b-day message', and at the end... you take 15 mins wondering if this should make you feel good?

I myself never celebrate b-days... except those of my squirrelets, who would jump on daddy repeatedly if I didn't recognize the day that they came into the world, and shower them with presents (all nuts, no b-days before 'age 3' due to allergy implica... oh wait, that's BS for squirrels)

But that's probably because squirrels live an average of about 1.5 years. :| (People need to slag the 'coons in their area that find our nests in the dark & eat us, and stop running us over!)

http://www.wildliferesponse.org/index.ph...&Itemid=57

PS: Does anyone reading this live in the EU? You guys need to get your thumbs out of your @sses, and start badgering (another useful rodent, cackle) your local politician about the EU's plan on creating an "ancillary copyright" that applies to links... because me posting a link like that, in the EU, could soon cost this squirrel a nickel or some such sh^%#$, which means everyone will be sharing less on the Net. Or take their link-sharing to the quiet zone (ie: "Psst! PM me for the link to learn more than you ever wanted to know about the grey squirrel!")

But all that aside... Happy B-day Slothy! And you'll be happy to know that you guys live 20-30 years! It's perfect, right? You're never be truly an "old fogie", and you don't have many natural predators!
http://animals.mom.me/life-cycle-sloths-6385.html
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Slothy, Voakie
Happy birthday my friend!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(06-12-2016, 06:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Thanks everyone!

~Squirrel sees the clock strike midnight and sets off a networked set of cloud-streamers and noisemakers~

Happy 14th Birthday to @Slothy!

Ingenious of you, posting your announcement ahead of time! The ones who were paying attention will say 'Happy b-day' to you today!

Not like on Face___k where you have 478 friends, 3 of which are BFF's, 38 who are... kinda F's... 12 are 'frenemies', and the rest, you have no ^%@#$in' clue who they are... and they see the Calendar app (that also happens to steal knowledge of which stores you like to buy "leather accessories" from, and so on), and 25 people send you a 1-liner 'happy b-day message', and at the end... you take 15 mins wondering if this should make you feel good?

I myself never celebrate b-days... except those of my squirrelets, who would jump on daddy repeatedly if I didn't recognize the day that they came into the world, and shower them with presents (all nuts, no b-days before 'age 3' due to allergy implica... oh wait, that's BS for squirrels)

But that's probably because squirrels live an average of about 1.5 years. :| (People need to slag the 'coons in their area that find our nests in the dark & eat us, and stop running us over!)

http://www.wildliferesponse.org/index.ph...&Itemid=57

PS: Does anyone reading this live in the EU? You guys need to get your thumbs out of your @sses, and start badgering (another useful rodent, cackle) your local politician about the EU's plan on creating an "ancillary copyright" that applies to links... because me posting a link like that, in the EU, could soon cost this squirrel a nickel or some such sh^%#$, which means everyone will be sharing less on the Net. Or take their link-sharing to the quiet zone (ie: "Psst! PM me for the link to learn more than you ever wanted to know about the grey squirrel!")

But all that aside... Happy B-day Slothy! And you'll be happy to know that you guys live 20-30 years! It's perfect, right? You're never a truly an "old fogie", and don't have many natural predators!
http://animals.mom.me/life-cycle-sloths-6385.html

Thanks buddy
How'd i know you would have the 4 paragraph post XD

(06-12-2016, 05:42 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: happy b-day! i just had one on the 8th!

Thanks! And happy late birthday!
Also thanks @Mikasa
Happy bday mr slothy Heart
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(06-12-2016, 07:58 AM)Craw Wrote: Happy bday mr slothy Heart

Thanks daddy craw