Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Favorite Things [Forum Game]
Able to see in your dreams, while you're paralyzed (sleeping)
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
(06-06-2016, 02:41 PM)Falysidia Wrote: 9
Able to see in your dreams, while you're paralyzed (sleeping)

I DO see in my dreams! (Alas I only remember the ones that are so scary, that they woke me up!)
7 / 10

One of my fave things: Eating out with friends
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
9/10
Doing some ice hockey Big Grin
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

8/10. I'm not into ice hockey, but it seems like a really cool sport! I would like to do it, but i'm really bad at ice skating so i don't think the sport is made for me xD. But if i watch it on tv it looks really cool, a bit like rugby but then on ice. Basically a mix from different sports Tongue Hockey, Ice skating and rugby.

Designing pictures/making logo's.

(06-06-2016, 12:29 AM)~XC Wrote: 9/10

RUNNING

As you know i love running 10/10.

I love running especially with my dad. By the way i was watching running on the television. There was a Kenyan man who was running so fast. It was amazing to see! My fastest mile was around 7 minutes. That Kenyan dude ran 3 miles in 7 minutes 0_0
Tired of living.
(06-06-2016, 07:40 PM)V1tal Wrote: 8/10. I'm not into ice hockey, but it seems like a really cool sport! I would like to do it, but i'm really bad at ice skating so i don't think the sport is made for me xD. But if i watch it on tv it looks really cool, a bit like rugby but then on ice. Basically a mix from different sports Tongue Hockey, Ice skating and rugby.

RUNNING

I love running especially with my dad. By the way i was watching running on the television. There was a Kenyan man who was running so fast. It was amazing to see! My fastest mile was around 7 minutes. That Kenyan dude ran 3 miles in 7 minutes 0_0

LOL DUDE THATS IMPOSSIBLE WTF The 5k world record is like 12:40ish I belive 7 minutes is absolutely impossibly. He would be breaking the 800m, 1600m, and 3200m record all at once....
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(06-07-2016, 01:47 AM)~XC Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 07:40 PM)V1tal Wrote: 8/10. I'm not into ice hockey, but it seems like a really cool sport! I would like to do it, but i'm really bad at ice skating so i don't think the sport is made for me xD. But if i watch it on tv it looks really cool, a bit like rugby but then on ice. Basically a mix from different sports Tongue Hockey, Ice skating and rugby.

RUNNING

LOL DUDE THATS IMPOSSIBLE WTF The 5k world record is like 12:40ish I belive 7 minutes is absolutely impossibly. He would be breaking the 800m, 1600m, and 3200m record all at once....
Lol i've made a fault it was kilometers, so 3 kilometers.
Tired of living.