Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgian HELPER
Only reason I registered on this website was to know if "Georgian HELPER" is here, I really want to add him in skype or anywhere and play with him more, I have seen him play on EUROPE and NORTH AMERICA in total 4 times, each time if we would team up I would feel like sh*t, he was doing all the work, fixing my mistakes.. Once we were both the same size and All of a sudden I became real huge, and after 2-3 sec I realized someone split on me but before he would reach Georgian split into me in split second. ANYWAYS I would love to play with him some more and if he's on this forum or someone knows thing about him, it would be appreciated 

p.s. Georgian HELPER always with lizard skin
(06-02-2016, 12:39 PM)Alex95 Wrote: Only reason I registered on this website was to know if "Georgian HELPER" is here, I really want to add him in skype or anywhere and play with him more, I have seen him play on EUROPE and NORTH AMERICA in total 4 times, each time if we would team up I would feel like sh*t, he was doing all the work, fixing my mistakes.. Once we were both the same size and All of a sudden I became real huge, and after 2-3 sec I realized someone split on me but before he would reach Georgian split into me in split second. ANYWAYS I would love to play with him some more and if he's on this forum or someone knows thing about him, it would be appreciated 

p.s. Georgian HELPER always with lizard
As far as i know he isn't registered on the forums. And i've never see him play, but good luck finding him!
Tired of living.
(06-02-2016, 02:03 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 12:39 PM)Alex95 Wrote: Only reason I registered on this website was to know if "Georgian HELPER" is here, I really want to add him in skype or anywhere and play with him more, I have seen him play on EUROPE and NORTH AMERICA in total 4 times, each time if we would team up I would feel like sh*t, he was doing all the work, fixing my mistakes.. Once we were both the same size and All of a sudden I became real huge, and after 2-3 sec I realized someone split on me but before he would reach Georgian split into me in split second. ANYWAYS I would love to play with him some more and if he's on this forum or someone knows thing about him, it would be appreciated 

p.s. Georgian HELPER always with lizard
As far as i know he isn't registered on the forums. And i've never see him play, but good luck finding him!

I see, was worth a shot, thanx ^^
(06-02-2016, 03:04 PM)Alex95 Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 02:03 PM)V1tal Wrote: As far as i know he isn't registered on the forums. And i've never see him play, but good luck finding him!

I've never seen him play either,. but if he had a skin, then it wasn't in 'Teams', it was probably FFA. And I don't play there often.

I wish you luck in finding your gaming partner, but alas, I don't think that if we accurately computed the odds, that you'd be very happy about them. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-02-2016, 03:54 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 02:03 PM)V1tal Wrote: As far as i know he isn't registered on the forums. And i've never see him play, but good luck finding him!

I've never seen him play either,. but if he had a skin, then it wasn't in 'Teams', it was probably FFA. And I don't play there often.

I wish you luck in finding your gaming partner, but alas, I don't think that if we accurately computed the odds, that you'd be very happy about them. Sad

True.. That's why I decided to see if I would get lucky here, I only play in FFA and have seen him there many be also plays in teams no idea.. well Thanx a lot
(06-02-2016, 05:00 PM)Alex95 Wrote:

True.. That's why I decided to see if I would get lucky here, I only play in FFA and have seen him there many be also plays in teams no idea.. well Thanx a lot

Well, if I ever see them, I could play the next game as SeekinGAHelper... lol and see if I cross paths again. If there were a way to communicate in the game, it would be so much easier. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-02-2016, 05:11 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 05:00 PM)Alex95 Wrote:

Well, if I ever see them, I could play the next game as SeekinGAHelper... lol and see if I cross paths again. If there were a way to communicate in the game, it would be so much easier. Big Grin
Yeah little chat system wouldn't hurt, EVEN if it was 1 letter every 20 sec