Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Deleted NYA and Left DC
Ok...
So I deleted my clan and I also left me friends clan.
I have decided to be in another clan called 
? (Knight) But they said I wasnt allowed to be in any other clans or I could not join theirs. I decided since my clan was dead and DC wasnt very active I would join theirs. At the time I was like hmmmm... what should i do so forgetting I could give someone else leader and leave I deleted NYA and left DC. Thats pretty much what happened. Also their clan plays a game called agariohub.net which is pretty much like the agma.io accept differnet in a couple aspects. They are the best clan in the game and have over 160 members. But just know if I ever get kicked I am going to join DC again.
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
might wanna change this then....
[Image: NAr85hEuRGKWAOMj32qDOQ.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Cen, Sugar, YEET
(06-20-2017, 11:10 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: might wanna change this then....

oh yeh lol
(06-27-2017, 03:46 PM)Phenomenal Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 11:10 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: might wanna change this then....

oh yeh lol

But hopefully still friends! A good friend is so much more important than a game. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Cen
Hope you find some new places! I was kicked from DC too Tongue
(06-20-2017, 06:17 PM)Phenomenal Wrote: Ok...
So I deleted my clan and I also left me friends clan.
I have decided to be in another clan called 
? (Knight) But they said I wasnt allowed to be in any other clans or I could not join theirs. I decided since my clan was dead and DC wasnt very active I would join theirs. At the time I was like hmmmm... what should i do so forgetting I could give someone else leader and leave I deleted NYA and left DC. Thats pretty much what happened. Also their clan plays a game called agariohub.net which is pretty much like the agma.io accept differnet in a couple aspects. They are the best clan in the game and have over 160 members. But just know if I ever get kicked I am going to join DC again.
pretty funny i actually got kicked from their clan they were all douchs. Dont play agar anymore. rip agar