Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coins In agma.io
Coins In agma.io

EDIT

Coins are a reward you get in agma.io like for example The gold brick that randomly spawns around the agma.io map! You have to feed a sertain amount for it to pop and give you coins! And also another example is random spawning Coins Which also gives u a sertain amount of coins. In mine and alot others opinions is that Agarioforums is the best farming server to farm coins! It is located in Na (North America.) And also you can buy Coins! There is a new thing where you complete a challenge and get either: gold membership,coins or bots there all great rewards! There are 4 Challenges All give out gold membership and coins but only the 1st and 4th challenge gives u bots.
An agma.io gamer In AF clan And DLG
[-] The following 1 user Likes OnyxGod's post:
  • KingMike
PM-ed youSmile This was much better than the other responses you submitted previously.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • imam
Quite nice, I'll give a suggestion and this isn't to knock you down or make you feel like your writing isn't good.

So, this writing is accurate and correct, but to me it lacks detail. Perhaps you could add what mode has the brick coins and such. I had something else but I totally forgot Tongue thank you for writing this! It'll help members definitely.
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polearm's post:
  • gembira123z
(11-01-2017, 02:27 AM)Polearm Wrote: Quite nice, I'll give a suggestion and this isn't to knock you down or make you feel like your writing isn't good.

So, this writing is accurate and correct, but to me it lacks detail. Perhaps you could add what mode has the brick coins and such. I had something else but I totally forgot Tongue thank you for writing this! It'll help members definitely.
Thank You! And i'll try  Smile
An agma.io gamer In AF clan And DLG
Coins are a rewards that you get in agma.io. There are 3 main types of receiving/getting coins:
- There is a gold cube that randomly spawns around map. Which you have to feed a certain amount of mass, in order for it to pop and give you coins.
- There are coins randomly spawning across/around the map. Which give you a certain amount of coins (this depends from coin to coin). On average Agarioforums.io (NA) is the most rewarding server to farm coins.
- Coins can be bought as well.

(never seen this thingy before, so can't help you with this) There is a new thing where you complete a challenge and get either: gold membership,coins or bots there all great rewards! There are 4 Challenges All give out gold membership and coins but only the 1st and 4th challenge gives u bots.

In general it's a good written forum post Wink I tried to organize it a little and take out a few spelling mistakes
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Squirrel