Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips: Why Random Teaming Has a Bad Outcome
If you play on AGF commonly or team with random people, you may know what I am talking about.
Teaming with random people almost never works out. Either your teammate doesn't know how to team or splitrun or anything, or maybe they also are willing to take strange risks that will always waste your mass to someone else. Either way, it never works.
I always used to random team here in AGF. And here is a hint of advice for the players out there who randomly team. 
I just don't recommend it, because there are many risky factors out there involved with random teaming.  Undecided

Here are some of the risks:
        1. You may have a faker in the spectator mode; that will fake being either you or your teammate
        2. What happens if your teammate tries to perform a tricksplit with you without even mentioning it? (Okay, this worked once with me and my instincts somehow and I don't know how but only one time).
        3. Talking in the chat of AGF is much harder than talking to them in a call
        4. You don't know their skill. Most of the people named "Pro team" spam W and W-team.
        5. It can ruin your reputation. This is the final one. Lots of people in the spectator mode or playing the game become angry because they are unable to play and you don't even know who you are teaming with.

Basically, that is all. But there is more.
I'm just saying this to recommend it. Obviously, you can team randomly if you like  Smile ... even though it is extremely risky and usually useless   Undecided

So, that is my tip article of the day, like if you enjoyed it or if it helped; or if you can relate to it.

- Levels
 Leader & Founder of Fyre Clan.
Contact me if you would like to join.

"Positive reputations for everyone!! Smile"
thanks for the tips bro Big Grin

one thing you forgot

watchout for me

ill team with you

then eat you

in secret

unless you clan

then i leave you with 0 mass

or all

and baiting is fun
I have found the fix to all these problems, don't team... ever teaming is bad (in my opinion) but I kinda do like taking down teamers so if you team, team with randoms to make my job easier Tongue
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ŴяᗩŦℍ70's post:
  • ~XC