Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MK clan
Looking for MK clan members to join. PM me if you see this. Would love to be a part of your community.
I dont really know anything about MK but i wish you luck on your quest to find out more! 

-Slothy
(07-31-2017, 09:31 PM)hav0c Wrote: No offence, but none of you are in the actual MK discord. If you are interested in joining the many active members in the actual MK group, send me a PM with your in game name.

well my Agar.io name:  _
i like to join the active MK agar.io clan  u have a discord link?
(02-28-2018, 11:33 PM)Anunnkia Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 09:31 PM)hav0c Wrote: No offence, but none of you are in the actual MK discord. If you are interested in joining the many active members in the actual MK group, send me a PM with your in game name.

well my Agar.io name:  _
i like to join the active MK agar.io clan  u have a discord link?

I don't really know about the MK clan, so hopefully someone who does will pipe up and post!

Good luck finding some people to play with!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I am SOO sorry for being dum, but I just joined, and CAN NOT find the way to post to SAVE MY LIFE!!! Mind telling me how??? Thanks!!!?
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

I have been part of MK Clan for a while and then I left because it was dying and I start my own clan. Now MK is dead, most of the guys you see playing are mostly Fake.
Most of the experienced players they went on with their own clans or guys went solo.
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamCrispy's post:
  • Squirrel
100% correct xzd people just put random names on and assume there part of the dead clan but hey yolo
can I join please?
It's dead...
[Image: Doom_The_Destroyer_Sig.png]
ok well team w/ me... my agario name is help killweebs
Everyone attack Killweebs ;D
(07-31-2017, 10:31 PM)Gang Bang Me Wrote: Just send me a PM, I am the leader of MK I'll be sure to let you in. Its just a lengthy process because they're so many trolls out to get us nowadays so we just need to make sure that you're a legitimate individual that we can trust Big Grin

P.S we are very accepting of anyone in agario to join our clan, even if you belong to another clan

heheheheh fucking troll