Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[AGF] Agario Private Server AgarioForumsNet
Hello Hobbits!

Seeing as AgarioForums has released its own private server for YOU - beloved user of our well established community, it is time to announce some upcoming plans.

As the server grows, there will be WWE championship competitions, such as a team consisting of 10 players vs the other 10 players. Games will start as one team spawns on one corner of the map, the others on the other side of the map. Each team has its own color. Friendly-killing is allowed, gamemode is FFA. The team that dominates the leaderboard most of the time during the competition session, will win. 

The event will be recorded, and include a professional commentator who will spectate the whole match. The video will then be uploaded to YouTube and other similar video-platforms.

If you can contribute in any position, way, or form to this event, please post or PM me.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
ffa or team moed?
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(11-13-2015, 10:25 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: ffa or team moed?

FFA MODE

(Friendly Fire Agario) Mode
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
lol good one
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

I'm in...let me know....sounds loverly
[Image: giphy.gif]
lol good one