Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N00b questions
So, I'm new here so I don't know how things work yet, so instead of walking around blindly, I'd like to ask some questions:

How do Clans work? I mean, when you join a clan, do you have specific names you put before your agario name, do you just memorize the other integrants?

How do you join them? What are the requirements usually?

If you find another clan mate, whats the usual course of action?

Thanks to those who answer!
How do Clans work? I mean, when you join a clan, do you have specific names you put before your agario name, do you just memorize the other integrants?
If you join a clan, you will most likely have a special clan tag at the start or end of your name!
To join go to the clan/teams section and find a clan that suits you. A good clan will have its requirements posted!
If you find another clan mate, either team or leave him alone!
[-] The following 2 users Like Slothy's post:
  • Whatnoww, ~XC
(05-28-2016, 05:32 PM)Slothy Wrote: How do Clans work? I mean, when you join a clan, do you have specific names you put before your agario name, do you just memorize the other integrants?
If you join a clan, you will most likely have a special clan tag at the start or end of your name!
To join go to the clan/teams section and find a clan that suits you. A good clan will have its requirements posted!

I was interested in your post, because I've had the same questions.

I've been assuming that, generally, clans operate on the private servers to give another aspect to an 'FFA- game. Perhaps someone could confirm that?

I play mostly the public game, in 'Teams', so I don't see how joining a clan does anything for me. I do see people who's names have a clan prefix for their name... but if he and I are on different teams, we should ignore that we're clanmates, I would think.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-29-2016, 05:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 05:32 PM)Slothy Wrote: How do Clans work? I mean, when you join a clan, do you have specific names you put before your agario name, do you just memorize the other integrants?

I've been assuming that, generally, clans operate on the private servers to give another aspect to an 'FFA- game. Perhaps someone could confirm that?

I play mostly the public game, in 'Teams', so I don't see how joining a clan does anything for me. I do see people who's names have a clan prefix for their name... but if he and I are on different teams, we should ignore that we're clanmates, I would think.
Well if you play Team mode with a clan it's pretty overpowered, For example if you're on blue team and your mate is at green, then you can splitrun/tricksplit, nobody else does that in Teams mode.
Tired of living.
(05-29-2016, 05:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

When clans play generally they play on Party Mode  on normal agario because it gives a link for other players to connect with eachother ex. agar.io/aft53
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-29-2016, 07:54 AM)V1tal Wrote: Well if you play Team mode with a clan it's pretty overpowered, For example if you're on blue team and your mate is at green, then you can splitrun/tricksplit, nobody else does that in Teams mode.

Thus far, I have only seen that happen 3 times, so it is rare (for now). And I must say, slagging the smaller half of such a team gave me ample personal happiness. Big Grin It was quite a challenge, too.

It's not the sort of 'Team' that 'Teams' mode had in mind though, and generally such a team gets everyone angry, even your own colour-mates.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-28-2016, 05:11 PM)Whatnoww Wrote: So, I'm new here so I don't know how things work yet, so instead of walking around blindly, I'd like to ask some questions:

depends from clan 2 clan 
every has their requirements, their way of working when you see you clan m8, etc...
greetings Suck
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Whatnoww