Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NO to racism!!!!!
Racist girl get's banned from yotube (deserved)
https://youtu.be/CBDsotwObqk
NO TO RACISM  Angry
Good that youtube banner her!
[Image: 155926_1761515078194_1248574676_2050329_2239699_n.jpg]
Tired of living.
Say NO to racism!

#NoRacism
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(05-27-2016, 01:48 PM)it is over 9000 Wrote: Racist girl get's banned from yotube (deserved)
NO TO RACISM  Angry

That was the girl who posted a vid celebrating Hitler's b-day, right?

Kind of a no-brainer.

If they just did it, though, I wonder what the hell they were waiting for?! I think that was posted 1-2 weeks ago.

Whatever. One less fool on Youtube.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-27-2016, 01:48 PM)it is over 9000 Wrote: Racist girl get's banned from yotube (deserved)
NO TO RACISM  Angry
Totally agree, but here at agf we are lucky enough to not have racism issues! It's good that Evalion was banned though. Her content was outrageous

(05-27-2016, 02:29 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
NO TO RACISM  Angry

That was the girl who posted a vid celebrating Hitler's b-day, right?

Kind of a no-brainer.

If they just did it, though, I wonder what the hell they were waiting for?! I think that was posted 1-2 weeks ago.

Whatever. One less fool on Youtube.

Yeah you saw Leafys vid didn't you!
[Image: JEL2lIu.jpg]
#notoracism
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(05-27-2016, 05:34 PM)ρяєѕℓ∂єηт Wrote: Yeah you saw Leafys vid didn't you!

I'm guessing it's the same one, but really, I forget what acct posted it, and I have no wish to see it again, sooo... Big Grin And besides, it should be deleted now, regardless of whether I was talking about the same person or not.

I'd just love to know how no-one alerted YouTube before the thing had successfully gone viral.
Fight the Good Fight
(05-27-2016, 06:17 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 05:34 PM)ρяєѕℓ∂єηт Wrote: Yeah you saw Leafys vid didn't you!

I'm guessing it's the same one, but really, I forget what acct posted it, and I have no wish to see it again, sooo... Big Grin And besides, it should be deleted now, regardless of whether I was talking about the same person or not.

I'd just love to know how no-one alerted YouTube before the thing had successfully gone viral.

That's a good question! Maybe the people thought it was a joke? lol  (not really but you understand me Wink )
Greets you

(05-27-2016, 06:24 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 06:17 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I'd just love to know how no-one alerted YouTube before the thing had successfully gone viral.

That's a good question! Maybe the people thought it was a joke? lol  (not really but you understand me Wink )

I have a more sarcastic/sinister theory: That YouTube WANTS videos to go viral, and was perfectly willing to sit on it, until their Social Media dept. said that they were getting a lot of complaints, and that it was time to stop flaunting the product, and listen to their users demands.

(YouTube is a part of the Google-plex "We own the world" organization. I suggest that they want certain videos to go viral, and that they have engineered 'Autoplay' to take those videos higher in numbers, among other things.)
Fight the Good Fight
(05-27-2016, 06:36 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 06:24 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 06:17 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I'd just love to know how no-one alerted YouTube before the thing had successfully gone viral.

I have a more sarcastic/sinister theory: That YouTube WANTS videos to go viral, and was perfectly willing to sit on it, until their Social Media dept. said that they were getting a lot of complaints, and that it was time to stop flaunting the product, and listen to their users demands.

(YouTube is a part of the Google-plex "We own the world" organization. I suggest that they want certain videos to go viral, and that they have engineered 'Autoplay' to take those videos higher in numbers, among other things.)
That's a interesting topic i think actually the same Big Grin
Greets you