Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MOBILE AGARIO UPDATE
New leaderboards update + redesign

https://youtu.be/zq8CYtAPhVU
The update is still not available to me. The best I can do it watch videos with the new updates in place.  The interface looks a little different. But, I’m sure the game play is still as unbalanced as ever.
(06-10-2017, 01:51 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: The update is still not available to me. The best I can do it watch videos with the new updates in place.  The interface looks a little different. But, I’m sure the game play is still as unbalanced as ever.

I don't play the cell game... but it starts as downloading their app, right? Wouldn't the updates be made available as a download? And I would hope that updates would be free. (Except of course, for data.. if your plan has a cap or fixed rate for that.)

So I'm not sure why you can't get the upgrade? (I like to try to understand things that I don't know about...)

Here's hoping that you can get it soon, and that they've fixed up a bunch of their Mobile game's issues!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-10-2017, 05:49 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I don't play the cell game... but it starts as downloading their app, right? Wouldn't the updates be made available as a download? And I would hope that updates would be free. (Except of course, for data.. if your plan has a cap or fixed rate for that.)

So I'm not sure why you can't get the upgrade? (I like to try to understand things that I don't know about...)

Here's hoping that you can get it soon, and that they've fixed up a bunch of their Mobile game's issues!

I remember you said you don’t have a tablet or Smart Phone.

Mobile devices have management software to handle finding, installing and updating applications. On Google devices, apps are handled by the “Play Store” and the “App Store” for Apple devices. You usually get a notification when a new update is available and then just tap to install. It’s just as easy as installing software on Linux.

I do hear you can download and install an app manually. But, I think this is more common for re-installing an older version of an app.

As of today, the update is still not available to me on any platform. I think Minclip and other developers vary the release dates based on region to help balance server load.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-10-2017, 01:51 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: The update is still not available to me. The best I can do it watch videos with the new updates in place.  The interface looks a little different. But, I’m sure the game play is still as unbalanced as ever.

If you have an Android device and want to take a try, I have the update https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IuZur...p=drivesdk
Hope you enjoy it.