Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LKD EXPOSED
(05-27-2016, 07:17 AM)LKD70 Wrote: Wtf son! Not on...

(05-26-2016, 03:49 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 07:18 PM)KermitAllMighty Wrote: LKD IS MY DAD 
#DRAMAALERT #EXPOSED #LKDADDY

WHEW!! I'm so relieved!

When I saw the name of the thread, I thought it alleged one of two things:
  • He'd been caught doing something naughty, or something along those lines; or
  • He'd flashed people, or something!

So I'm very happy (and relieved) to hear I was completely wrong!

You didn't say you were proud, but I assume you are? He's a good egg.

Na, not been caught yet (phew)
xD hey lkdaddy
Family is the key
[-] The following 1 user Likes KermitAllMighty's post:
  • LKD70
I've always known he made a child with an other woman :'( (he could never keep his hands of me)
#realreveal
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Who's your sugar daddy? (Lenny)
(05-27-2016, 07:26 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: I've always known he made a child with an other woman :'( (he could never keep his hands of me)
#realreveal

no im yours too didnt you know?
Family is the key
Speaking of being exposed... take a look at this and tell me it doesn't look familiar
http://agarforums.io/
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes sgaf's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-28-2016, 01:07 AM)sgaf Wrote: Speaking of being exposed... take a look at this and tell me it doesn't look familiar

This one looks better, no?

But sure, nothings stopping anyone from taking the free-to-use BB product, and making a forum with it.

This brings back a very old feeling that always bothered me a bit. People develop an attachment to one place, and then any other place that could be seen as a competitor, is suddenly insulted, and so on.

I think this is one of the few times I can recall being on a forum, that I didn't feel a need to be loyal to. Although, I love the people here, so far, and I don't really want to be on two.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-28-2016, 01:07 AM)sgaf Wrote: Speaking of being exposed... take a look at this and tell me it doesn't look familiar

its more popular and it started 1st im pretty sure anyway
Family is the key
(05-28-2016, 07:22 AM)KermitAllMighty Wrote:

AGF was first, they copied all our categories and changed them over time (we have proof Tongue). And I guess they are more popular because of agarplus Big Grin

But why compare, in community regards this one will win by far (The one mentioned above was actually my first agar.io forum, though I switched over)
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • LKD70
(05-28-2016, 07:22 AM)KermitAllMighty Wrote:

I'm trying to get some info on it... but it seems that the WHOIS server that serves the .io TLD (British Indian Ocean Territory)... REALLY sucks! Probably it's just this one server that is overwhelmed by requests. Every once in awhile I get the top page to come up, but can't see if I'll get any more info than I already have. All I managed to see off a tertiery WHOIS, is that the domain was registered in Panama.

Every TLD gets to set its own rules, for what it displays and what it doesn't. We'll see...
Fight the Good Fight
(05-27-2016, 08:29 PM)KermitAllMighty Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 07:26 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: I've always known he made a child with an other woman :'( (he could never keep his hands of me)
#realreveal

True forgot that for a second srry son
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(05-28-2016, 01:50 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 08:29 PM)KermitAllMighty Wrote:
#realreveal

True forgot that for a second srry son

Dw mistakes happen what you getting me for my birthday its on saturday?
Family is the key
ALEX IS A STUPID NUGGET
(05-28-2016, 06:19 PM)Keemstar Wrote: ALEX IS A STUPID NUGGET

~Squirrel perks up his ears, looking at the shoutbox scrollback, and senses more missed drama~

Ahh-hah! Here we go.

So someone donned the big leather boot and gave Spectrumss some lovin', hunh?

And then this guy logs in, adds to things, and faster than a lightning bolt, his rep becomes -5, and the 'expose' is in! (lol) Pretty impressive!

~Squirrel chatters happily & shares his nuts with the crowd~

Moral of the story: If you go and be an idiot, and rage-quit a forum, just leave quietly. There's no sense being more entertainment than you're worth.

And a good idea for anyone?

If you feel a sense of rage, while logged into a forum, it's time to log out, ponder your real life for awhile. Do you really need to say anything? Wink
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run , ℱIRE
(05-29-2016, 05:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

~Squirrel perks up his ears, looking at the shoutbox scrollback, and senses more missed drama~

Ahh-hah! Here we go.

And then this guy logs in, adds to things, and faster than a lightning bolt, his rep becomes -5, and the 'expose' is in! (lol) Pretty impressive!

Moral of the story: If you go and be an idiot, and rage-quit a forum, just leave quietly. There's no sense being more entertainment than you're worth.

If you feel a sense of rage, while logged into a forum, it's time to log out, ponder your real life for awhile. Do you really need to say anything? Wink
I don't know if you know that but he is Spectrumss.

(05-29-2016, 05:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Ahh-hah! Here we go.

I don't know if you know that but he is Spectrumss.
Tired of living.
(05-29-2016, 07:56 AM)V1tal Wrote: I don't know if you know that but he is Spectrumss.

I don't know that. But the man with the logs will.

People who are likely to 'go off' to the point administrators would not take kindly often plan ahead by having a second account. Which is not to say that it definitely was one... but this won't be one of the first thousand times such a thing has happened on-line. Although, usually the trouble-making is done with the second account.

~shrug~ Actions have ramifications. If you can't behave on a free on-line forum, though, my 'crystal ball' does not see rosy employment in your immediate future.

As anyone who has ever worked in a large corporation can attest, dealing kindly with people you personally do not have a high opinion of, is pretty much a must-have skill.
Fight the Good Fight