Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAMS ARE PUSSY CLAN
HELLO

Join the "TEAMS ARE PUSSY" clan !!!!

WHY? Because you have skills, you're not a coward, you're fair and you enjoy to win for real, not like all the teams mate witch are such cowards with no skills, no talent, no honor.

Rules are simple in the clan:

1:  NEVER give mass to others (even to the "teams are pussy" clan) by hitting "w" key or splitting
2:  Favorite targets is any teamers (all of them, no matter the clan), destroy them with viruses or eat them
3:  Name your cell "TEAMS ARE PUSSY"

Lets make agar the fun game it should be, dont be cowards.

Message to teamers:

You guys are such pussys, you have no pride, no talent, no skills, you are the cancer of agar, maybe you can reach the top 10 sometimes but even if you are in the top 10 you dont deserve it, you are such bad players, the prove is that even when you are in the top 10 you just stay there for a few minutes. You are the kind of guys that fight 2 or 3 against 1

Shame on teamers!!! They are nothing.

Message to Agar:

Million of people hate teaming, do something!!!

1: "w" key should be used only to pop viruses, the "w" key should not allow players to exchange mass

2: Cells sould be able to split 2 or 3 times max in a 10 seconds timer, when the timer ends you sould be able to split again.

Dont encourage people to be such cowards and to make agar a game where unfair play is the rule.

Of course this is for FFA game, if teamers want to team they should be allowed in "teams" servers, but NOT IN FFA!!!!!!

PS to teamers ---------> you are pussssssyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssss  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Luckily I almost never play Agar.io anymore Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Uhh this clan is the weirdest clan i know.
Tired of living.