Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Girl Gamers
(05-26-2016, 02:38 AM)DearthDeadpool Wrote: im a guy but im a girl

hmmmm that's interesting but whatever you like to be most let is shine!!!!!!!!! and if it just happens to be girl kick fucking ass and let nobody tear you down!
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • DearthDeadpool
(05-26-2016, 02:22 AM)s1104874 Wrote: if you were trying to stay off of economic related topics im sorry to say that you have failed Wink  but at the same time im sure it is different in all countries in the USA we are still working in many things and its sad to say that we are more focused about electing idiots as presidents instead of more prominent issues (not that mexico isn't an issue but seriously we are going to build a wall and have them pay for it? and what do you play to put by these walls men saying no you can not come in may you please leave) back to the point we honestly haven't focused too much on gender equality here and the only reason Hilary Clinton is bringing it up is to get more voters and once she becomes president (if she does at all) that will become a silly thing that she used to gain the presidency in here mind if anyone else has any views on there countries I would be glad to hear it good or bad relating to gender inequality! and if you have anything to say squirrel I will be happy to respond!

Absolutely! I think that a democracy is the best form of country, and that requires politicians to be elected. But your country and mine have the same animals -- people who care more about being elected/re-elected than making substantive and beneficial change.

But the more we talk about politics, educate people who really don't want to know, and come up with what they'd call "grass roots initiatives", the more will get done.

When people demand something as one voice of politicians, they really have no choice but to deliver something that at least sounds like it addresses the people's demand.

I've said this in another post, talking about Trump. I see a vote for Trump, as either showing very ill judgment, or almost in defiance of the whole system -- it might be the people's idea of getting some change without needing another civil war.

And you're absolutely right about the wall.
What will it do:
  • It will prevent normal Mexicans hoping to escape the horrors of poverty, gang-related violence, and rampant corruption, to take jobs in the USA that Americans apparently have not much interest in doing (cleaning, garbage collection; I'm not sure what else)
  • It will have limited impact on illegal gang-related activities, since much of that is already being carried out via tunnels.
  • It is unreasonable to expect Mexico to pay fopr it, especially since they are the ones who went bankrupt.
  • If the USA and Mexico do not work together to fight the illicit drug trade, and so on, that activity will continue to have a detrimental affect on both countries. If they agreed that it was a useful tool in that common ghoal, they should share costs. (But as I said, most activity is already being hidden by use of tunnels, and submersibles (a weak submarine)).

Normally, I support "Conservative" politics, because at the root of government, is the need to keep everyone employed, which requires creating conditions where businesses can be profitable.

If I were American, there is no way I could vote for a guy saying what Trump has been. And yet, Clinton supports 'liberal' causes, that are economically unviable, and the USA is already, as I see it, in great economic peril.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • s1104874
(05-26-2016, 03:26 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 02:22 AM)s1104874 Wrote: if you were trying to stay off of economic related topics im sorry to say that you have failed Wink  but at the same time im sure it is different in all countries in the USA we are still working in many things and its sad to say that we are more focused about electing idiots as presidents instead of more prominent issues (not that mexico isn't an issue but seriously we are going to build a wall and have them pay for it? and what do you play to put by these walls men saying no you can not come in may you please leave) back to the point we honestly haven't focused too much on gender equality here and the only reason Hilary Clinton is bringing it up is to get more voters and once she becomes president (if she does at all) that will become a silly thing that she used to gain the presidency in here mind if anyone else has any views on there countries I would be glad to hear it good or bad relating to gender inequality! and if you have anything to say squirrel I will be happy to respond!

Absolutely! I think that a democracy is the best form of country, and that requires politicians to be elected. But your country and mine have the same animals -- people who care more about being elected/re-elected than making substantive and beneficial change.

But the more we talk about politics, educate people who really don't want to know, and come up with what they'd call "grass roots initiatives", the more will get done.

When people demand something as one voice of politicians, they really have no choice but to deliver something that at least sounds like it addresses the people's demand.

I've said this in another post, talking about Trump. I see a vote for Trump, as either showing very ill judgment, or almost in defiance of the whole system -- it might be the people's idea of getting some change without needing another civil war.

And you're absolutely right about the wall.
What will it do:
  • It will prevent normal Mexicans hoping to escape the horrors of poverty, gang-related violence, and rampant corruption, to take jobs in the USA that Americans apparently have not much interest in doing (cleaning, garbage collection; I'm not sure what else)
  • It will have limited impact on illegal gang-related activities, since much of that is already being carried out via tunnels.
  • It is unreasonable to expect Mexico to pay fopr it, especially since they are the ones who went bankrupt.
  • If the USA and Mexico do not work together to fight the illicit drug trade, and so on, that activity will continue to have a detrimental affect on both countries. If they agreed that it was a useful tool in that common ghoal, they should share costs. (But as I said, most activity is already being hidden by use of tunnels, and submersibles (a weak submarine)).

Normally, I support "Conservative" politics, because at the root of government, is the need to keep everyone employed, which requires creating conditions where businesses can be profitable.

If I were American, there is no way I could vote for a guy saying what Trump has been. And yet, Clinton supports 'liberal' causes, that are economically unviable, and the USA is already, as I see it, in great economic peril.

lol this is so funny its been turned from girl gamers to politics feel free to pm me for interesting convos but I think we have both talked about politics in the wrong place hmmmmm its not a bad conversation but just not the right place for it to be taking place

don't you agree?
deal with it Cool

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • Squirrel
s11 Wrote:
Quote:[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:

Quote:
I've always defended girls in online games!
But it's nice of you to remind the whole community Big Grin .

yup the whole idea of this, in fact and im sure that whoever out there needs defending appreciates you stepping in plus I think sometimes some of us forget about the issue its almost like what we grow up hearing about bullying we hear all these speeches but in reality we are only there because it is required and do to us not really wanting to be there we don't really retain any information but when you do it  on your own time willingly it gives you more time to contemplate the issue and decide whether you care about the issue and all and if so do I want to help do something about it?!
so im glad you are one of those people who have thought about it and not believed it is right!

I believe that everybody deserves a fair chance.
And you're totally right, we try indeed to stop bullying but if the cause lies in the depths of our mind we need to show everyone we're against it until they are convinced!
greetings Suck
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 2 users Like deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • s1104874
(05-26-2016, 02:22 AM)s1104874 Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 05:49 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: I've always defended girls in online games!

yup the whole idea of this, in fact and im sure that whoever out there needs defending appreciates you stepping in plus I think sometimes some of us forget about the issue its almost like what we grow up hearing about bullying we hear all these speeches but in reality we are only there because it is required and do to us not really wanting to be there we don't really retain any information but when you do it  on your own time willingly it gives you more time to contemplate the issue and decide whether you care about the issue and all and if so do I want to help do something about it?!
so im glad you are one of those people who have thought about it and not believed it is right!

(05-26-2016, 02:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 04:21 PM)s1104874 Wrote: squirrel first of all I feel that that is amazing that a country has been in agreement to enforce gender equality and second honey why would you subject yourself to reading that article and im glad there the is no way in hell that interfamily punishments will return

There was a call for it, by the people (started by the women, of course), but how do you reasonably say 'no' to that?? You just can't!

But it's a bit harder to enforce, and I'm not sure exactly what laws have been passed to try to make it happen. I think just a blanket one, that a business is not permitted to discriminate (including via compensation) but businesses have always been able to set their own compensation, and they vary quite a bit. There's no law that prohibits discrimination by work that's done. So it's up to a woman who brings charges to prove that the company discriminated, which is not easy. No-one tells people how much they make -- and I even agree that that is a good idea.

I'll give an example that I know of:
Two people were work colleagues, doing the same job. One was new at it, the other had been doing it for about 10 years. The new employee was new to the land, and didn't know it was considered taboo to speak of their own wages, so they told the other what they were making. The other, of course, doesn't put a value on it, but they become angry, because the new person is making more than they are! The business had to solve the problem by then paying the long-time employee more.

So is the business in the wrong? Ideally, you would like to give equal compensation for equal work. But in this case, the business had a critical need to fill a position, and what they paid the new person was what they had to offer, in order to land the employee.

So I don't fault the business at all. They need to pay well, but need to be competitive too, so they need to try to minimize their costs.

I myself am not a fan of unions. Here in Canada, no-one is prevented from unionizing. But once you do, it's hard (impossible?) to go back, and if a business cannot be profitable, then obviously they will close.

Most of the large companies are unionized, and 'publicly traded', which is another mechanism I have a problem with -- it's just a legal form of gambling. And this then forces corporations to make the bottom line "look good", by maximizing profits. Over the past decade or two, we are seeing global mergers, as businesses that do the same thing, buy each other up, thus reducing their competition, lower costs, and increase profits.

This is turning into a basic economics post, so back to the topic:

While you can now sue based on your level of compensation claiming 'gender bias', you'll still have to prove it, which is very difficult given that no company will disclose what it pays people, and there is an inherent culture of not speaking to co-workers about that.

A woman who does sue on these grounds, risks never getting another job again, because businesses do try to research new hires, before they sign new hire agreements, and lawsuits are a matter of public record.

So sure... the LAW is there now, but it's still happening. It's almost a 'Catch 22', and I don't think there's a reasonable way to fix it.

(You could make yet another government body, and legislate based on actual work/duties done... but that will kill your small business, which pays less out of need, to stay competitive with large corporations that have fewer costs per product sold/delivered. And, at least in Canada, most people are employed by small business, not large corporations. If it's different there, I would love to hear about it!)

if you were trying to stay off of economic related topics im sorry to say that you have failed Wink  but at the same time im sure it is different in all countries in the USA we are still working in many things and its sad to say that we are more focused about electing idiots as presidents instead of more prominent issues (not that mexico isn't an issue but seriously we are going to build a wall and have them pay for it? and what do you play to put by these walls men saying no you can not come in may you please leave) back to the point we honestly haven't focused too much on gender equality here and the only reason Hilary Clinton is bringing it up is to get more voters and once she becomes president (if she does at all) that will become a silly thing that she used to gain the presidency in here mind if anyone else has any views on there countries I would be glad to hear it good or bad relating to gender inequality! and if you have anything to say squirrel I will be happy to respond!

(05-24-2016, 10:48 PM)GDK Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 02:45 AM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 02:35 AM)s1104874 Wrote: Ok so hi im s1104874 most commonly referred to as s11 and I have literally been facing the issues with many people dissing girls online.Its almost as if they realize we aren't here and if they do some of these people will literally start ranting about how girls aren't fit to be gamers. Well look at me for instance I am effing s11zilla and I will eat ur tiny little (or huge) cell up. But like seriously I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention that are some of us girls out here that can kick butt and don't need to face sexism online where some of us come on to do what we love which just happens to be gaming. And occasionally being a huge purple cell resembling barney. *cough* *cough*

sooo I would like for everybody to take notice of this and try to stand up for us girls when this shiz happens even when stupid people try to imitate a stereotypical horny gir (THAT IS NOT HOW WE ACT) lol not that I would know but either way try to help girls out to be kick ass females that are savage Big Grin

and to all u girls reading this post something down here that is a kick ass achievement of yours from agario down below

So my greatest accomplishment is becoming the co-leader of the clan no life I LOVE U 101 THAKS FOR EVERYTHING

and also stop dissing no life we actually get really offended just for the record

but that's my accomplishment whats yours?
Hey s11 it's ΔᎥŘØ just want to let you know (Im a guy) that from now on I will stand up for girls when stuff happens (btw you a savage)
Im the Super Savage

nah I still hold first place Tongue  but you can still be pretty savage Big Grin
 SuperSavge - Me.  Savage is u
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
(05-26-2016, 04:21 PM)GDK Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 02:22 AM)s1104874 Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 05:49 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: I've always defended girls in online games!

yup the whole idea of this, in fact and im sure that whoever out there needs defending appreciates you stepping in plus I think sometimes some of us forget about the issue its almost like what we grow up hearing about bullying we hear all these speeches but in reality we are only there because it is required and do to us not really wanting to be there we don't really retain any information but when you do it  on your own time willingly it gives you more time to contemplate the issue and decide whether you care about the issue and all and if so do I want to help do something about it?!

(05-26-2016, 02:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 04:21 PM)s1104874 Wrote: squirrel first of all I feel that that is amazing that a country has been in agreement to enforce gender equality and second honey why would you subject yourself to reading that article and im glad there the is no way in hell that interfamily punishments will return

There was a call for it, by the people (started by the women, of course), but how do you reasonably say 'no' to that?? You just can't!

But it's a bit harder to enforce, and I'm not sure exactly what laws have been passed to try to make it happen. I think just a blanket one, that a business is not permitted to discriminate (including via compensation) but businesses have always been able to set their own compensation, and they vary quite a bit. There's no law that prohibits discrimination by work that's done. So it's up to a woman who brings charges to prove that the company discriminated, which is not easy. No-one tells people how much they make -- and I even agree that that is a good idea.

I'll give an example that I know of:
Two people were work colleagues, doing the same job. One was new at it, the other had been doing it for about 10 years. The new employee was new to the land, and didn't know it was considered taboo to speak of their own wages, so they told the other what they were making. The other, of course, doesn't put a value on it, but they become angry, because the new person is making more than they are! The business had to solve the problem by then paying the long-time employee more.

So is the business in the wrong? Ideally, you would like to give equal compensation for equal work. But in this case, the business had a critical need to fill a position, and what they paid the new person was what they had to offer, in order to land the employee.

So I don't fault the business at all. They need to pay well, but need to be competitive too, so they need to try to minimize their costs.

I myself am not a fan of unions. Here in Canada, no-one is prevented from unionizing. But once you do, it's hard (impossible?) to go back, and if a business cannot be profitable, then obviously they will close.

Most of the large companies are unionized, and 'publicly traded', which is another mechanism I have a problem with -- it's just a legal form of gambling. And this then forces corporations to make the bottom line "look good", by maximizing profits. Over the past decade or two, we are seeing global mergers, as businesses that do the same thing, buy each other up, thus reducing their competition, lower costs, and increase profits.

This is turning into a basic economics post, so back to the topic:

While you can now sue based on your level of compensation claiming 'gender bias', you'll still have to prove it, which is very difficult given that no company will disclose what it pays people, and there is an inherent culture of not speaking to co-workers about that.

A woman who does sue on these grounds, risks never getting another job again, because businesses do try to research new hires, before they sign new hire agreements, and lawsuits are a matter of public record.

So sure... the LAW is there now, but it's still happening. It's almost a 'Catch 22', and I don't think there's a reasonable way to fix it.

(You could make yet another government body, and legislate based on actual work/duties done... but that will kill your small business, which pays less out of need, to stay competitive with large corporations that have fewer costs per product sold/delivered. And, at least in Canada, most people are employed by small business, not large corporations. If it's different there, I would love to hear about it!)

if you were trying to stay off of economic related topics im sorry to say that you have failed Wink  but at the same time im sure it is different in all countries in the USA we are still working in many things and its sad to say that we are more focused about electing idiots as presidents instead of more prominent issues (not that mexico isn't an issue but seriously we are going to build a wall and have them pay for it? and what do you play to put by these walls men saying no you can not come in may you please leave) back to the point we honestly haven't focused too much on gender equality here and the only reason Hilary Clinton is bringing it up is to get more voters and once she becomes president (if she does at all) that will become a silly thing that she used to gain the presidency in here mind if anyone else has any views on there countries I would be glad to hear it good or bad relating to gender inequality! and if you have anything to say squirrel I will be happy to respond!

(05-24-2016, 10:48 PM)GDK Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 02:45 AM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 02:35 AM)s1104874 Wrote: Ok so hi im s1104874 most commonly referred to as s11 and I have literally been facing the issues with many people dissing girls online.Its almost as if they realize we aren't here and if they do some of these people will literally start ranting about how girls aren't fit to be gamers. Well look at me for instance I am effing s11zilla and I will eat ur tiny little (or huge) cell up. But like seriously I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention that are some of us girls out here that can kick butt and don't need to face sexism online where some of us come on to do what we love which just happens to be gaming. And occasionally being a huge purple cell resembling barney. *cough* *cough*

sooo I would like for everybody to take notice of this and try to stand up for us girls when this shiz happens even when stupid people try to imitate a stereotypical horny gir (THAT IS NOT HOW WE ACT) lol not that I would know but either way try to help girls out to be kick ass females that are savage Big Grin

and to all u girls reading this post something down here that is a kick ass achievement of yours from agario down below

So my greatest accomplishment is becoming the co-leader of the clan no life I LOVE U 101 THAKS FOR EVERYTHING

and also stop dissing no life we actually get really offended just for the record

but that's my accomplishment whats yours?
Hey s11 it's ΔᎥŘØ just want to let you know (Im a guy) that from now on I will stand up for girls when stuff happens (btw you a savage)
Im the Super Savage

nah I still hold first place Tongue  but you can still be pretty savage Big Grin
 SuperSavge - Me.  Savage is u

Lol look how long this message is.
Tired of living.
I sadly know the feeling of getting dissed. (i even get dissed by the teachers honestly Angry)
It's a weird world, where dissing is a thing for people (sadly). But people also need to show respect, and not dissing people all the time.
(If what i said, is wrong. Sorry for this 'useless' post then.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • ℱIRE
(05-26-2016, 06:17 PM)blood cr Wrote: I sadly know the feeling of getting dissed. (i even get dissed by the teachers honestly Angry)
It's a weird world, where dissing is a thing for people (sadly). But people also need to show respect, and not dissing people all the time.

Sure. But all my teachers that i had in school, were stupid people...
Tired of living.
(05-26-2016, 06:17 PM)blood cr Wrote: I sadly know the feeling of getting dissed. (i even get dissed by the teachers honestly Angry)

It's not the world that's weird, it's us humans making it weird.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"

no no no its not useless I know what you mean about the whole "dissing" issue I think the word diss?dissing is just some other way to express being picked on and every gender doesn't deserve the right to get dissed!
deal with it Cool

(05-26-2016, 11:53 PM)s1104874 Wrote:

no no no its not useless I know what you mean about the whole "dissing" issue I think the word diss?dissing is just some other way to express being picked on and every gender doesn't deserve the right to get dissed!

Diss is just 'disrespected'. It happens to everyone in highschool, because so many people there are immature.

The real challenge is to not bother dissing them in return.

Don't worry, you'll live!

(Unless it's teachers. From what I remember, when they were saying something to me like that, they were usually joking, and I'd give it right back. You can tell by the context. Mine, never happened in the classroom. Mind you, I had a desk in a teacher's office, and a few keys to doors. High school was a bit unusual for me.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • s1104874
(05-27-2016, 05:03 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 11:53 PM)s1104874 Wrote:

Diss is just 'disrespected'. It happens to everyone in highschool, because so many people there are immature.

The real challenge is to not bother dissing them in return.

Don't worry, you'll live!

(Unless it's teachers. From what I remember, when they were saying something to me like that, they were usually joking, and I'd give it right back. You can tell by the context. Mine, never happened in the classroom. Mind you, I had a desk in a teacher's office, and a few keys to doors. High school was a bit unusual for me.)

a bit unusual indeed but yea sometimes people do get bullied by teachers and  unfortunately I can say that I have been a "victim" of that as well so consolmemts to everyone who feels that way
deal with it Cool

[-] The following 2 users Like s1104874's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel
I agree with these women. I have faced these problems, and it is terrible. Sometimes, it's females and sometimes males. Some women are competitive, and feel threatened by other women. I think females should build each other up. I don't compare myself to others, what's the point? Embrace who you are. As a female that is, dare I say 36 ?, (sorry, I think I threw up a little on those words) I feel bed for some of these younger females/males that are not emotionally stable enough to handle the "jerks". I gravitate toward the underdogs (male or female) because acts of random kindness can make a big difference❤️ in their day. Nobody knows the struggles others face or have faced in their lives.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • s1104874, Squirrel , ℱIRE
(07-11-2016, 11:53 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I agree with these women.  I have faced these problems, and it is terrible.  Sometimes, it's females and sometimes males.  Some women are competitive, and feel threatened by other women.  I think females should build each other up.  I don't compare myself to others, what's the point?  Embrace who you are. As a female that is, dare I say 36 ?, (sorry, I think I threw up a little on those words) I feel bed for some of these younger females/males that are not emotionally stable enough to handle the "jerks".  I gravitate toward the underdogs (male or female)  because acts of random kindness can make a big difference❤️ in their day.  Nobody knows the struggles others face or have faced in their lives.

[Image: 17204-c220d7d34c0a652ba5d10780da9d2b51.jpg]
I actually don't care about thread necromancy, I'm just a fan of memes.

I'd say that mysogynystic men are in the minority here, most of the girl gamers I've encountered are constantly surrounded by a flock of white knights.
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 2 users Like savant's post:
  • Relax , ✨101✨