Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Excuses~ A Forum Game by XC
Star 
Hello Everyone! 

Welcome to Excuses!

This is a new game I came up with when trying to think of a cool forum game. One day I was thinking "Gosh so many people make the dumbest excuses for everything". Then Idk why but it just hit me "XC Make a forum game out of this!" I dont know if this has been done anywhere else, but I dont think it has I think its original and awesome!

Anyway onto how the game works. 

1. Someone will post a "thing to do" such as. "Hey does anyone wanna go skydiving with me today"? 
2. Another poster will reply saying something like "Sorry I can't today, my cat got eaten by a hamster, How about saturday?"
3. Then that person will reply with "Ah... darnit... I cant do saturday, by grandma is being reincarnated into a Horse!" How about Tuesday?" And so on
4. Here is the thing though, it doesnt just have to be a "How about tuesday" kinda thing. You can respond with something like: "Sorry I cant, I am allergic to skydiving, do you wanna go to a Trampoline Park with Morgan Freeman tomorrow?" 
ETC ETC ETC

Well alright I hope you get how the game works! I think this will be fun and not just a spammy game thread where people can learn about eachother and actually think about what they are posting! (No offense to you @Mikasa ) we all love you Big Grin

So here we go I will start.

Big Grin Hey do you wanna go running with me today? Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 4 users Like ~XC's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
No, my legs are so thin if i put them on the ground they break. Maybe you wanna game with me today?
Tired of living.
Nah I can't do that, because my mouse got eaten by my dog. How about we go biking?
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(05-22-2016, 02:03 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Nah I can't do that, because my mouse got eaten by my dog. How about we go biking?

I can't, i don't have a bike. What about going to the veterinarian with your dog?
Tired of living.
(05-22-2016, 02:06 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 02:03 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Nah I can't do that, because my mouse got eaten by my dog. How about we go biking?

I can't, i don't have a bike. What about going to the veterinarian with your dog?

No, my dog is allergic to doctors and lemonade. Shall we go buy a cat instead?

(05-22-2016, 02:14 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

I already have a cat and he is so lazy he sleeps 21/7 the other 3 hours he eats. So he's to fat. He eats so much i'm to poor to buy another one. Another one. Another one.

Lets just spam this thread tomorrow?
Tired of living.
(05-22-2016, 02:17 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 02:14 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

I already have a cat and he is so lazy he sleeps 21/7 the other 3 hours he eats. So he's to fat. He eats so much i'm to poor to buy another one. Another one. Another one.

Lets just spam this thread tomorrow?
No, I cant spam tomorrow, because I will be to tired  Tongue 

How about Wednesday?

I actually ate all of the spam in my fridge, so I cant spam....

Do you want to go diving in a puddle on Sunday?

ALSO you do not need to reply to the posts, just post your own for spam sake Big Grin
  Keep On Running! 
Sorry, I can't, I don't know how to walk lol.

Maybe we can play chess?

I can't spam on Wednesday, it's against my religion, and I have some crazy neurological disorder that makes me type and type and type, it's hard to stop, plus my brain is so scattered that before I finish typing one thought out, two more have cropped up in there, and I end up in this serious endless loop where the poor foo's reading are saying to themselves, "MAN will this guy EVER shut up?!"

How about we replace all the candy, chips in pop in this vending machine with pieces of trash, to prank my boss?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
Sorry I cant do that, I got my arm stuck in the vending machine... How about Tuesday?

@Squirrel
  Keep On Running! 
im scared of my boss.

How bout we all kill 101
Well 101 is actually my 5th half cousin 7 times removed, so I can't possibly do such a thing.

How about we all go kill my 9th nephew 19 times removed Cornelius? @DolphinsFTW
  Keep On Running! 
im to sexy to kill myself

How bout we make a petition agianst coross country in olypmics
(05-22-2016, 11:32 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: im to sexy to kill myself

How bout we make a petition agianst coross country in olypmics

Sorry I gotta go kill DolphinFTW Kappa

How about we fly to the moon?
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]