Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a great time Big Grin

PM me if you need help with anything regarding the forums.
[Image: Voakie.png]
(05-22-2016, 11:15 PM)nicas Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 04:47 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 01:03 AM)nicas Wrote: Hi, I'm nicas Smile
As you can see I'm new here. It's my first time on a forum but I got so addicted to agario that I had to search one!
I usually play experimental and FFA. I also play team but not a lot... I'm not a very good player but I sure have a good time playing and I'm always trying to improve.
I'm from Portugal, I'm twenty years old and at the moment I'm unemployed :/
Thank you all for being part of this forum and I hope I'll have a great time with you guys!
Take care! Tongue

Hi Nicas, and welcome aboard!

I play Teams mostly... I think I've only been in Experimental once or twice. It has those 'viruses' that spit out food, right? I'm wondering why do you play Experimental, mostly?

I have a feeling that many of the regulars here sought out the forums after they'd played the game a lot, and many now play on private servers mostly.

Here's hoping that you find work soon! Here where I am (in Canada) youth have a tough time finding work. Youth unemployment is a whopping 22-26%, depending on the survey. And, it doesn't seem like the government cares that much about it. It's almost as if they're saying, "Oh, it's cool. They'll keep living at home and contribute to the economy by blowing most of the money they make. And someone will give them a job eventually..." I hope that your government has a better plan than that!

In the meantime, I hope you have some fun with us. Big Grin

Hey, thanks man Smile

When I play FFA and then I play experimental I feel that on the experimental mode there is more action, if that makes sense Tongue
On FFA, when you're small you pass by the big cells and they don't care (not always ofc). I feel that on experimental they are always splitting whenever you're small or not. I don't know if everyone else feels that, I do!
I've never played on a private server until now. I actually feel very nervous when anyone tries to team up with me cause I don't wanna mess things up and I'm not a very good player eheh

Thanks, I hope I'll find work soon Smile
I came to Luxembourg a few days ago, I'm gonna try here. In Portugal the government has no plans at all! Eventually all youth will emigrate searching for a better life and that's it! Lots of people there work illegally and I think that ruins the country as well as people living with aids cause they don't want to work. 
Thanks for the hospitality man, I love this! People are so nice in here!
Take care Big Grin

(05-22-2016, 12:32 PM)V1tal Wrote: Welcome! Do u play party mode too? Maybe we can play together!

Thanks Big Grin
I think I played party mode once. I really don't know what the differences are between teams and party mode. But I would love to play with you and if you could tell me how that mode works I would really appreciate!
Take care!
In party mode you can play with your friends.
Tired of living.
nicas is a legend I swear
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running!