Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys! Its Coder X
Hello Everyone!

I am from India and my Agario name is Coder X. I started playing agario around two months ago and the funny part is my 10th standard exams were going on back then xD. Currently I am Lvl 50. I started a youtube channel around 3 weeks ago and just hit 60 subs yesterday. I am still not that good at splitrunning. Anyway I am really glad to be in this community of agario players .

Thanks for Reading  Big Grin
Welcome to AGF @itscoderx ! Seems like you are really enjoying the forums. Please feel free to PM me with any questions regarding the forums as I would be glad to help

Have a good day and enjoy your time here!
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • itscoderx
Welcome to the forums m8!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • itscoderx
(05-21-2016, 11:53 AM)~XC Wrote: Welcome to AGF @itscoderx ! Seems like you are really enjoying the forums. Please feel free to PM me with any questions regarding the forums as I would be glad to help

Have a good day and enjoy your time here!

Thanks mate! Hopefully I wont have any problems here.

(05-21-2016, 11:55 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: Welcome to the forums m8!

Thanks man!
[-] The following 1 user Likes itscoderx's post:
  • ~XC
i didnt really get the funny part, is something wrong with me? and welcome i guess
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
(05-21-2016, 12:01 PM)HazR Wrote: i didnt really get the funny part, is something wrong with me? and welcome i guess

Lol ok
(05-21-2016, 11:16 AM)itscoderx Wrote: Hello Everyone!

I am from India and my Agario name is Coder X. I started playing agario around two months ago and the funny part is my 10th standard exams were going on back then xD. Currently I am Lvl 50. I started a youtube channel around 3 weeks ago and just hit 60 subs yesterday. I am still not that good at splitrunning. Anyway I am really glad to be in this community of agario players .

Welcome!

May i have the link of your youtube channel?
Tired of living.
(05-21-2016, 12:53 PM)V1tal Wrote:

Welcome!

me too please Big Grin

Welcome to the forums!
[Image: Voakie.png]

Welcome to the forums!

For someone from India, you are well-spoken.

I had an opportunity to work with someone from India who'd just come to Canada. He thought he spoke English -- and he did... but the grammar was not at all what I'd use. I don't see any sign of that in your post!

Have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Welcome!

Thank You!
I really appreciate you asking for my YT : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnpJoA...sMY03nDLUA.
Please check it out. Hope you like it xD

(05-21-2016, 02:04 PM)Voakie Wrote:

Welcome!

me too please Big Grin

Welcome to the forums!

Here is my YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnpJoA...sMY03nDLUA
Thanks mate.
Really appreciate it .Hope you enjoy.
(05-21-2016, 02:09 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

I had an opportunity to work with someone from India who'd just come to Canada. He thought he spoke English -- and he did... but the grammar was not at all what I'd use. I don't see any sign of that in your post!

Have fun out there!

Seems we found the reason to go to school! Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • itscoderx
(05-21-2016, 02:09 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Welcome to the forums!

Have fun out there!

Thanks!
Lol, I can completely understand that. A lot of people from India can't speak English properly xD.
Nice channel but you're banner isn't that nice
Tired of living.
(05-21-2016, 05:40 PM)V1tal Wrote: Nice channel but you're banner isn't that nice

I am too lazy to create a banner or logo xD.
[-] The following 1 user Likes itscoderx's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-21-2016, 03:07 PM)Voakie Wrote: Seems we found the reason to go to school! Big Grin

Well... keep in mind that India, having once been part of the British Empire, English is an official language there, and it's why so many IT jobs are outsourced to India -- they're supposed to be able to speak English.

But the thing is, they have their own culture, and other languages (Hindi, and a few more that I forget), and their culture/education has changed how they use English significantly, no doubt based on the grammar patterns of their other commonly used languages.

So while in India, most can speak English, and would likely protest, if you told them they weren't doing a good job of it -- their typical use of grammar is laden with mistakes. So much so, that Hollywood generated stereotypes around it, back when no-one cared that they were actively displaying racism.

Where I live, we have a giant telephone company (a governing body gives a monopoly on traditional phone service to one company per Canadian province) that outsources all it's tech support here to India. And Canadians here HATE it, because of the way they talk.

So why should you know proper grammar?

In the business world, you lose a lot of respect, if you can't speak and write your main language properly. Now, I never once was told that, in high school, but at least we were taught basic grammar. (There's a bunch that I forget. So when I'm not sure, I just reword it to something else I'm more sure of.) From what I can tell, at least here in Ontario, we no longer teach much of grammar at all, which is sad.

So if you're looking for a small leg-up in the business world, and you have a drive to be successful, do yourself a favour and learn all the grammar you can take in, and practise it! (And hey! These forums make an excellent place for you to do that!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • itscoderx, Voakie